Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The cult leader Bret Stiles does seem to have inside information regarding Red John and Kristina Frye so he could be Red John like you think

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

no i think it is far to obvious that everyone suspects him so i think it has to be someone else. someone less obvious, someone that just lives a normal life the rest of the time.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 9#9 angel-87's post

i suppose we will just have to wait and see

does anyone else think it was a bit over the top with the seance at the end and christina talking like she's death?

The Red Ponies

It was strange to see Bobby from Supernatural guest star in this show but it was different side of the actor actually being a lot nicer that bobby character.

3x04 Red Carpet Treatment

I liked the way Patrick got under Karen's skin and the candle trick to reveal the supposed killer only to force his father to confess but only to find out he shot a dead man and it's nice to see Noah from Heroes

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I felt sorry for Grace being stuck in the office until Patrick took her to the track and that would of been a  nice win for Patrick if it was allowed

i liked the card trick at the start was funny when card was found on dead body lol. also at the end when jane admitted that he placed bets with every 123 combination possible lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Pink Chanel Suit

Well nice way trick the killer move the body but that phone in the coffin was funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The practical joke with the head of security and the metal detector was funny but Patrick deserved the slap on the face

Red Hot

Well it was good episode faking his death but Jane figured it out thank to the taupe.  Lisboone sleeping with the guy in the end was nice she hasn't had any boyfriend he's a great guy.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the flirting between Lisbon and  the billionaire Walter and it's nice to see she's got a life out side the police

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Do you think the reason she slept with him is because he reminds her of Jane ?

Ball of Fire

Jane getting kidnapped by one of people he lied to in the past -it was bound to happens eventually she was disturbed.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Jane's plan to escape with Lisbon looked good but they missed the perfect opportunity to get the gun from Rachel but Lisbon complaining about the apple was funny

Red Moon

Well it was surprise who killed all those people i couldn't believe it i actual thought it was fake psychic but it turned out to be a cop . Nice little ending with the fire

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought the fireman with burnt eyebrows was amusing and the psychic knowing Lisbon was on the phone when the cop was shot was impressive

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Didn't Jane tell him ?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I must of missed that

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Do you remember scene before he was let in jane told him she was phone than he left and allowed him in.

Thread