85 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Are you still watching and did you now episode 14 was aired in Canada early
i have just started to download it

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I just finished watching episode 14 and it was great towards the end

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I think that was obvious but leaving Grace behind to answer the phone was cruel

Episode 20 Red Sauce

Good episode i liked the way Patrick hypnotized the boy on the pinball machine and the prank calls to the Mob boss

Episode 22 Blood Brothers

Patrick tying the hands of the counselor so he could talk to the kids alone was funny

Episode 23 Red John's Footsteps

Great episode with the new twist from Red John and the sky writing with two possible victims with one twin murdered they managed to save her twin sister only to realise Red's accomplice was the cop but Patrick killed him saving Lisbon's life

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great start in the shop but i suspected him as well and great revelation from the accused woman why she took the fall for stealing a million dollars from her employer

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Good episode she had me fooled when she smashed the glass even after she couldn't remember under hypnosis

The Mentalist 2x04 Red Menace

Good episode i liked the way Patrick set up the leader of the motorcycle gang as the informer

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yes it is about time they got together and the way Patrick kept them in suspense about the key and treasure was funny

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode i thought insulting the guy on the phone so he would hit Cho was great and the mouse and the prison guard was funny

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Grace was lucky see was wearing a vest but when see slapped Wayne for not wearing one was funny

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Good episode i think Patrick suspects there is something going on between Grace and Wayne they must of used the same shower gel and a nice speech from Virgil to the media. Rebecca was very convincing at the beginning and will Patrick get the chance to do Bosco dying wish

Reply 33#33 bala's post

What an idiot taking the second call in the station thinking no one was listening

2x10 Throwing Fire

Interesting episode when Jane is hit in the head by a ball we see back to his childhood with his father and that was convincing speech from Grace to get the woman to drop the gun

Reply 39#39 bala's post

He did play the part great but how long can they keep their relationship a secret

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Does anyone know what happened to bala

2x12 Bleeding Heart

Good episode it's about time that Rigsby and Van Pelt told the team about their relationship but what will Lisbon do

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Lisbon turning a blind eye to Rigsby and Van Pelt relationship after their argument was great and Lisbon asking Jane not to speed was wrong you can't drive a car like that without speeding

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked the way Cho got the confession for David's killing and the assault on his girlfriend

85 12345
Thread