Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 slade01's post

glad to hear that,  yes it's a great show 100 % i wasn't impressed with first episode someone convince me to watch next 2 and it hooked me

Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

yep hence why i didn't comment on it

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

At least he think original way to get information out of people

Reply 47#47 writemako's post

he's in season-finale

The Mentalist 1x21

Another great episode that women was great con-artist i can't believe she managed to walk police while in custody -nice twist with the man in the wheel-chair

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

i think you mean a con-woman and con-men there's a diffrence

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

yes but more disturbing the person in charge i can't believe he would abuse his position it makes me sick that people would do that but i like jane figured out where rosie was.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

but no where closer to capture him

Reply 61#61 writemako's post

i don't think it could be the boss

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

in bones it was junior member not the boss

Reply 66#66 kellemanske's post

We will have to wait for season 2

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

The first episode patrick has changed but he came around to it because he had nothing better to do

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah you kind of felt sorry for the women

The scarlet letter

Ok this was another good episode but did they go to far using a corpse to get a confession ?. on one hand i see the problem but it got results. i like how he bugged the office for red john case. I'm surprised bosco didn't figure it out.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Nothing he can do

Red Badge

i really didn't see that coming this is the  first time i was surprised who the killer was . it was great episode because doubt on our mind whether she killed him or not ?. we knew she couldn't but blackout was interesting way that she no alba

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes she was good i like it when they  mis-lead us

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny

Red Scare

Finally the love birds hook up i figured it was the son from the start

Black Gold and Red Blood

Not even jail can hold him .

Jane is really crazy guy on the team you would think jail could prevent him from finding out who the killer is but getting one of the suspect arrested so that he can question him was brillant move.

Seriously i didn't think he would go as far as he did but i really liked him for once and even respected his antics to get case solved-most of time i find it an annoyance but this time i thought he really was good on his feet.

Thread