Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I thought the bluff with the spice was great and it identified the killer

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Jane does like to take it to the limit but letting everyone think they were dieing i think he went to far but a great result as usual

2x17 The Red Box

Their new boss was on to Lisbon about controlling Jane and he didn't make it ant easier for Lisbon but what will see do about Van Pelt and Rigsby

2x18 Aingavite

Van Pelt and Rigsby both made their decision about their affair but different decisions, it was a shame for Van Pelt in the lift when Lisbon didn't know what to say while Jane made his excuses to leave

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Great start with Van Pelt putting a hit on Rigsby and Jane and the Judge was great but the ADA Marc Odenthal ordering the first hit just to improve his career what a wast of his career

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Getting the grandad and granddaughter into the panic room was clever and with Patrick keep pushing his luck it will have consequences but for once Hightower backed him

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Patrick breaking my device  was good and the background chess game was clever

Reply 78#78 bala's post

The blood spilling was not quit what i was expecting i thought someone would try and knife him

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I think Jane feels threatened by Kristina because she appears to be a good psychic but going on TV was stupid

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked the way Lisbon trick Jane in to helping and him threatening revenge was amusing. Jane telling the Reporter about the connection and making the director look stupid for the media was great and of course Jane was right about him being dead but the diamond tooth was a clever way to trick the killer

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It was nice to learn a little about were Patrick and his wife came from and i thought the fake shooting was obvious but never the less it was good

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The cult leader Bret Stiles does seem to have inside information regarding Red John and Kristina Frye so he could be Red John like you think

3x04 Red Carpet Treatment

I liked the way Patrick got under Karen's skin and the candle trick to reveal the supposed killer only to force his father to confess but only to find out he shot a dead man and it's nice to see Noah from Heroes

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I felt sorry for Grace being stuck in the office until Patrick took her to the track and that would of been a  nice win for Patrick if it was allowed

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The practical joke with the head of security and the metal detector was funny but Patrick deserved the slap on the face

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the flirting between Lisbon and  the billionaire Walter and it's nice to see she's got a life out side the police

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Jane's plan to escape with Lisbon looked good but they missed the perfect opportunity to get the gun from Rachel but Lisbon complaining about the apple was funny

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought the fireman with burnt eyebrows was amusing and the psychic knowing Lisbon was on the phone when the cop was shot was impressive

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I must of missed that

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I was starting to think Patrick was bluffing to the nurse when the team didn't arrive on time

Thread