Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

This was the best episode this season

The Big Red Machine

Bosco and jane working together well this really was fun and i figured nanny was one responsible .  sometime I'm that good

Reply 25#25 tycoonworld's post

he didn't hand the file-he handed jane a case summary file and he asked for the actual file

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-14-2009 09:42  
Grace was lucky see was wearing a vest but when see slapped Wayne for not wearing one was funny
i saw that coming when he entered the ambulance

The Mentalist 2x08

Red John is back but what a surprise to find out who was the traitor and poor Bosco dying at the end at least he told Lisborn he loved her . I suppose he got what he wanted the red john case is now back with him.

A Price Above Rubies

Well it obvious it was one of brothers who was responsible burglary

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well he thought he could get away with it as no suspected him

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting episode   i surprised how jane could function after hit in head yet he still managed to figure it out

Rose-Colored Glasses

Well forcing rigby to memorise all the people school book was great and he really did .

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I think they can do as long as there are careful it only been few episode since they hooked up

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

i think she will pretend nothing is going on

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

If she can put up with Jane antics I am sure she can pretend those two ain't a couple

Redline

Fantastic episode Jane driving blind-fold was a great trick but shame the car went over the cliff

Reply 49#49 kellemanske's post

Look like i was right about Lisbon

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the rich guy from Raising The Bar? , he plays Balko

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

Well it's nice to be right once in a while, most of the time i usually get it wrong.

Blood In, Blood Out

Great episode showing Cho past life as a gang member, this episode show how bad-ass Cho really is but i liked Jane trick gang into putting their guns down

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I think it was Jane plan

Red Herring

Wow Lisborne is losing control and it going to be interesting to see what happens she just accept Jane planting evidence on an innocent person so he could get a confession over person who killed the guy. .

Code Red

Wow this original murder where the detective got to interview victim before she died i liked how Jane trick them but he really no limit so glad she punished him because he deserve he went too far.

Thread