Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Patrick antagonising the boxer an then running away was amusing and for a moment i thought Cho wasn't going to back Rigsby's alibi but i think it has put their friendship on the rocks

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

The bus journey was amusing and the one guy getting on and off the bus again was strange but Lisbon saying there's no room in the car you'll have to catch the bus was great

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was a crafty way to hypnotise the guy with the gun until the trigger happy cop shot the wrong person but the note Patrick left on the desk was amusing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It looked like Grace saved Teresa life from Gorman but that was a twist that another young girl killed her father but this was self defence

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Lisbon looking after Hightower's kids was amusing but was a mess they made with the paper and i thought Rigsby was going to hit Munroe for pushing Grace. Hightower's sense of hummer was great when she said she was aiming for his head but hit his leg

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yes that was a nice change to see Hightower in the field

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

Patrick getting Hightower out of the building in LaRoche car was a brilliant move and i suppose not telling Lisbon and the others will keep them safe

3x17 Bloodstream

LaRoche being placed in charge of the CBI was interesting but making Cho the new team leader was amusing and Jane's bluff about drugging the coffee to find who was stealing the pain medicine and killed the Doctor was cleaver

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Jane's note in the victims pocket was funny but then loosing the body was priceless and that was a close call for Grace, it's a good job Wayne was on the ball and i don't think Jane helped him because he would of done it anyway

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Wayne going undercover was amusing and i thought Erica looked worried when they arrested Peter, her assistant but lying about Peter dying was great

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The failed robbery attempt organised by Jane to break into LaRoche's home was strange but trying to break him out was amusing and the anger management course was great

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Rigsby having to asking his own father for help was interesting but the way he smoked the guy out off his shack was amusing and the way Patrick set the rumor about Nick being the snitch was great

Reply 75#75 bala's post

The kid was amusing first stealing Cho's keys and car but then using Van Pelt's phone to text Rigsby but taking his wallet which was funny

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Jane locking the guy in the safe was amusing and Lisbon and the phone was impressive but the voice on the phone was not very well disguised but the attempted escape from the car was suspicious

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Great plan to flush out who the accomplice is by giving them different room numbers and close call for Lisbon but glad Grace was able to react like a cop in shooting him and i hope Red John still has the gun in his paper

The Mentalist Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 22, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 2#2 babysexylexy's post

The date is above and here again Season 4 Premieres September 22, 2011

4x01 Scarlet Ribbons

What a great season opener and closer to what happened in last seasons finale but the way they intimidated the security guard for the CCTV footage was amusing and Jane's closing statement in court was impressive

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

The wife being involved with the girl chain up in the cellar was a surprise

4x02 Little Red Book

The way Jane distracted the woman on the running machine was amusing but fare play to Jane in trying to rock the boat with the new team and from what the blind lady said it looks like Red John is still alive

Thread