Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

He deserved to get hit

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Split them up

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

yes i was surprised at Van Pelt but i think she didn't want split the team up

Blood Money

Wow Jane does it again but this time he gets fined $1600 as a result . He really has no limits taking on a tough judge.

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yes i like the fact clue were in the episode-thing he did gave Jane clues into figuring out it was him.

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

yeah your right missed out that extra zero

Red All Over

That was a good way to trick grandad into confessing but can someone revelation with son, i got the fact other son was father of the little girl but i didn't connection to that women ?.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

I think he doesn't care much for consequences as long as he get result he wants . Unless someone dies as results Jane games than it will hit him

18-5-4

Well Jane smashing codebreaking device was good . His wife dressing as a clown kill her husband was original .

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yes but unless your a chess player it probably went over your head

Red Letter

Well look like Jane isn't only psychic in town and I have say they really had chemistry. it was strange seeing (Clark from bones) as the killer .

Reply 79#79 kellemanske's post

Yes he does i always thought Patrick had feeling for Lisborn ?

Red Sky in the Morning

Well stupid kid trying copy red john -don't these kid know  what a consequences are ?

Red Sky at Night

Jane has no interest in the case unlike Lisborn trick Jane into helping i figured the step-father all along there something about him i didn't trust but i like how Jane made him take them to where the body was buried.

Cackle-Bladder Blood

Well Jane getting caught red handed with dead body was great but we found out what Jane background as carny but nice trick fake shooting to reveal the statue.

Reply 6#6 angel-87's post

Yes i do find him creepy but i think he's red john

Reply 9#9 angel-87's post

i suppose we will just have to wait and see

The Red Ponies

It was strange to see Bobby from Supernatural guest star in this show but it was different side of the actor actually being a lot nicer that bobby character.

Pink Chanel Suit

Well nice way trick the killer move the body but that phone in the coffin was funny

Red Hot

Well it was good episode faking his death but Jane figured it out thank to the taupe.  Lisboone sleeping with the guy in the end was nice she hasn't had any boyfriend he's a great guy.

Thread