Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Red Mile

Well i have say intresting case but ending did Jane help to commit suicide or not ?

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

It was sad way to end an episode

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Another good episode Erica really was smart women but i liked how Jane outsmarted her it was brilliant it's just a shame her pawn fell for her tricks but it will be interesting to see if she get off at trial since she very charming person

Redacted

I loved  how Jane tried to sort is problem with breaking guy but than Lisborne punching him to sort out and having to go to an anger management course was amusing.

Like A Redheaded Stepchild

Well trust Jane figured out who kill him by pitting prisoner against each other but his escape reminds me of  breakout kings .

Reply 73#73 fox044's post

Can you give an example?

Rhapsody in Red

I am glad Cho helped the boy's dad out of jail by finding a witness .

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

Well it will probable be the red john case

Strawberries and Cream (1)

This is 2 part season finale and let start with this episode where a person with a bomb try steal money but i really didn't realise it petrol station attendant who was behind it and trust Jane to find him rather quickly to save Lisborne life .

Strawberries and Cream (2)

This was the second part and to meet red John face to face was great and it look now Jane is going to jail you got love his style he shoot the guy and goes back drinking his tea and asking for the cheque. Great season finale.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it wasn't a surprise but the ending that Jane got away with murder really scared Lisburn.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yep but i agree it was amusing how he distracted her on running machine it was quite dangerous.

Pretty Red Balloon

The kidnapped boy was interesting case but Jane conning the mother 10 years ago gave some good background.

Ring Around the Rosie

The new captain i really like so young and refreshing but it's going to be interesting to see how he handle Jane but it's good thing they swap out bullets for blanks.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

How was he suppose to know there were blanks since they were swap out without his knowledge ?

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I thought it was already loaded since bullets were already in the gun ? so why would he load it again ?

Blood and Sand

Got love how Jane got the guy asking everyone meeting put their cups on the table that was smart thinking but i liked 2 killers not 1.

Where in the World is Carmine O’Brien

Well meeting Lisbourne little brother was good but i had feeling manager was involved

Pink Tops

Well finding bad cop was great by Jane was great but like how he avoided red john talk at the end

The Redshirt

Well faking the main suspect death was interesting insight into finding out what people thought of him and he got a bit of a reality check

Thread