47 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I agree, but there is nothing 100% safe, so maybe it really was an accident. Or maybe she did it on purpose? I don't know. She'll probably miscarrage or something like that since everything else would result in even more misery.

I think I'm going to stick to my theory that that women Darcy is Red John or working with Red John.
I liked both these episodes. But I wonder if Cho will be able to stay of his meds cause he was well on his way to getting addicted and he almost got his partner killed. I just hope that was a wake up call.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I agree her getting into trouble, him saving her was getting old

Reply 72#72 bala's post

we'll see, I think Jane decided to get fired to make RJ believe that he's going dark. But he's actually going undercover.
Or maybe that's wishfull thinking

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

I really think he did that on purpose.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

I can't wait for next episode, cause that's exactly what I think is going to happen.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I kind of saw this coming. But they can't catch red john cause then the series is over. But it looks like I was right about the FBI woman. She was working with Red John. I wonder who Bill is tho.
The director being in the back seat was a surprise, but I didn't like him anyway.

47 123
Thread