Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x22 My Occurrence (1)

Turk almost operating on the wrong patient was lucky as his patient almost lost one of his testicles and J.D. being forced to deliver the bad news about Ben's condition was unfortunate

1x23 My Hero (2)

The Janitor declaring he's J.D.'s father was an amusing twist as he did know a lot about his personal life

1x24 My Last Day

J.D. passing on the relationship advice to Nurse Roberts was amusing as she tried to run away and Jordan dropping the bombshell on the gang about their relationship was great

2x01 My Overkill

I'm not surprised J.D. was trying to avoid Dr Cox after Jordan's bombshell from the last episode and the The Janitor keep make it look like J.D. had wet his pants was amusing

2x02 My Nightingale

Turk using the patients foot to scratch his nose was amusing and finding themselves in charge during the night shift was interesting

2x03 My Case Study

The patient wanting stripper boobs at her time of life was bizarre but the girls thinking what they would change about their bodies was amusing

2x04 My Big Mouth

Elliot volunteering to deliver bad news to patients in the hope of gaining Dr. Cox's respect was bizarre

2x05 My New Coat

The Janitor being mistaken for a doctor because he was wearing a white lab coat was amusing

2x06 My Big Brother

Turk betting on a patient's survival was terrible and JD's brother pretending to be a doctor was risky

2x07 My First Step

Dr. Cox trying to resist Julie flirting would be hard with her slapping her ass and showing her cleavage and the bungee jump was impressive

2x08 My Fruit Cups

Julie and pregnant Jordan competing at being sexy was amusing

2x09 My Lucky Day

Carla should learn to stay out of Dr. Cox and Jordan's relationship and Elliot having to deal with the lawsuit from a patient on top of being cut off by her father was interesting

2x10 My Monster

J.D. asks out the gift shop girl, Lisa was great but his hallucinations while trying to kiss her was bad timing

2x11 My Sex Buddy

J.D. and Elliot becoming sex buddies was amusing as it was short lived

2x12 My New Old Friend

Dr. Cox and Carla assume the regular patient was faking his illness as usual was interesting but trying to scare him with the bone marrow test was lucky as it turned out he was ill

2x13 My Philosophy

I could see Turk's proposal plans go awry from the start with the champagne but the kid swallowing it was amusing

2x14 My Brother, My Keeper

Dick Van Dyke as Dr. Townshend was amusing and Turk asking his brother for help in convincing Carla to marry him was a bad idea but Elliot knowing the sex of Jordan's baby was unfortunate

2x15 His Story

Elliot meeting someone new at the hospital was interesting but who would of thought she would have a problem with him being a nurse at first

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-2-2013 00:56 ]

2x16 My Karma

I can't believe J.D. and Turk would hit golf balls off the roof but trust them to cause an accident and a patient having an accident because of a golf ball was a strange coincidence, Jordan going into labor for real was amusing as she has a temper but telling J.D. who the real father is was a surprise

2x17 My Own Private Practice

Elliot making a new friend in the Janitor was amusing as he's been a pain in J.D. backside from the start and finding out that the private practice doctor, Peter was the reason for Dr. Cox's marriage breakup was a surprise

Thread