Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x18 My T.C.W.

Amy Smart as Jamie Moyer was interesting as her husband was in a terminal coma

2x19 My Kingdom

Dr. Cox playing a practical joke on Kelso was over the top and what a shame the misunderstanding between Elliot and Paul ended their relationship

2x20 My Interpretation

Turk having sex dream about Elliot was amusing and J.D. ending up becoming intimate with Jamie at the funeral home was a surprise

2x21 My Drama Queen

Who would of thought JD and Jamie's relationship would start losing its spark so soon but Turk and Carla's wedding plans changing after her mother died was understandable

2x22 My Dream Job

What a way for Dr. Cox learn the truth about his baby's father but leaving into the season final was predictable

3x01 My Own American Girl

You just knew Elliot was going to loose her car door but loosing both of them was priceless

3x02 My Journey

Elliot going over the top to win back her old boyfriend Sean was interesting as she had the same tough choices between the relationship and her career that broke them up the first time but the sea-lion and dolphin were great

3x03 My White Whale

J.D.'s fantasy about dumping Sean in the lake was amusing

3x04 My Lucky Night

Two different colour car door was amusing as she lost them in the season premier

3x05 My Brother, Where Art Thou

Elliot getting caught having phone sex by the scouts was amusing and thinking Kelso's romantic phone call was to his wife was impressive

3x06 My Advice to You

J.D. meeting the new woman, Danni in the lift was interesting as she first seemed a little crazy and Carla's brother, Mark pretending not to speak English was was amusing

3x07 My Fifteen Seconds

Danni turning out to be Dr. Cox's sister-in-law was priceless and seeing Elliot and Carla screaming when they meet Erik Estrada was amusing

3x08 My Friend the Doctor

Dr. Cox pretending he didn't hurt his back showing off was amusing and of all the time for Jordan to want to experiment sexually

3x09 My Dirty Secret

Everyone teasing Elliot after giving a patient an orgasm during a pelvic exam was amusing and Carla deciding to abstain from sex with Turk until their wedding night didn't last long

3x10 My Rule of Thumb

Carla and Elliot getting arrested while looking for a solution to their dying patient's last wish was amusing and J.D. getting worried if Danni moves in with him was interesting

3x11 My Clean Break

J.D. dreading the idea of having to break it off with Danni because things were moving too fast was amusing as Danni beat him to it by having Jordan break up with him for her

3x12 My Catalyst

Michael J. Fox as Kevin was interesting and the Janitor swinging a sweet deal with Dr. Kelso to get rid of the hospital's garbage was amusing but Ted was lucky the rubbish saved his fall from the roof

3x13 My Porcelain God

Who would of thought that the janitor installing a toilet on the roof would become so popular

3x14 My Screw Up

Turk worried about getting his mole removed was interesting and Dr. Cox's blames J,D. when one of his patients dies while he takes the afternoon off was bizarre

3x15 My Tormented Mentor

J.D. fantasy about Jordan's friends being vampires was amusing and why Dr. Kelso forced Carla to teach a sexual harassment class was interesting

Thread