Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x16 My Butterfly

The guys watching the butterfly land on the patients breast was amusing and J.D. speculating if the butterfly landed on the guy it would cascade into a whole different chain of events was interesting

3x17 My Moment of Un-Truth

Carla saying yes to a date with Dr. Ramirez was a surprise and the janitor trying to convince Turk and JD that he has a twin brother was amusing

3x18 His Story II

Turk getting nervous when he is faced with mailing the wedding invitations was interesting but J.D. giving the relatives the bad news dressed as a clown was terrible

3x19 My Choosiest Choice of All

The Janitor as a security guard made a nice change but butting heads with Dr. Kelso was amusing

3x20 My Fault

Carla being on edge with their impending wedding was predictable and J.D. waiting till Elliot and Sean decided to move in together to tell her how he truly feels could of ended so much worse

3x21 My Self-Examination

Who would of thought when Jordan decided to stop fighting with Dr. Cox he would have a hard time with it and the van full of Janitor was amusing as they kidnapped Dr. Cox but Turk struggling with writing his wedding vows was interesting as he eventually used them from a film and what a time for J.D. to tell Elliot he didn't love her

3x22 My Best Friend's Wedding

I can't believe Turk was late for the wedding because of a surgery but I had a feeling he would go to the wrong church

4x01 My Old Friend's New Friend

The Janitor holding the fan at the new Dr. Molly Clock was corny but the chain on the scooter was amusing especially J.D. hitting the target

4x02 My Office

J.D. being existed that he will become the next chief resident was short lived as it was a joint position with Elliot which was amusing as they are still getting over their break up

4x03 My New Game

Dr. Cox and Jordan's relationship going down hill when they find out they are still married was bizarre as they seemed happy but getting divorced again was amusing

4x04 My First Kill

I'm surprised Carla and Turk haven't had rows over Rowdy the stuffed dog before now and Dr. Cox scaring them to death with his pep talk when he tells them they will all eventually kill someone was a horrible thought

4x05 Her Story

Elliot dropping Dr. Cox as her mentor for Molly was an interesting choice but it didn't take long for her to have doubts about her choice

4x06 My Cake

J.D. daydream about being in Turk's head was amusing but Molly tricking Turk into diagnosing himself when he refused to see a doctor was interesting, the Janitor practical jokes on Kelso were impressive

4x07 My Common Enemy

Elliot and J.D.'s brother Dan sleeping together was bound to upset J.D. and Turk using his diabetes as a way to gain sympathy from Carla was interesting as she was doing the same thing but Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso teaming up to break Molly's spirit was amusing

4x08 My Last Chance

J.D. waiting until Molly was leaving to try and make out with her was surprising

4x09 My Malpractical Decision (1)

Neena being the infamous malpractice attorney was interesting as she is now better known for her roll as Alicia Florrick but making out with J.D. was a surprise

4x10 My Female Trouble (2)

Elliot getting the Janitor to pretend to be a doctor was amusing as her patient thought she was a guy

4x11 My Unicorn

Matthew Perry as Murray was interesting as he was only willing to help his father by donating his kidney for $70,000

4x12 My Best Moment

The team trying to figure out what was wrong with a patient in ICU before being kicked out because he had no insurance was interesting and remembering their best moments as doctors was amusing

4x13 My Ocardial Infarction

I didn't realise the Janitor had a secret crush on Elliot but telling her he is in an a capella band was a bad idea

Thread