Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 8

Molly says shes leaving and her and JD start a relationship. Before they can "do it" Molly wants Elliot to say they can. After JD finally gets her to write a note, JD goes after Molly. The janitor takes him out into the wild and dumps him. Carla and Turk go and get him, but when Turk says he'd kill to have sex with Molly, Carla ditches them. Meanwhile, Cox does a ambulance shift with a annoying woman name Deniece. When the shift is almost over, the ambulance wrecks. They both are ok, but Cox says he wont visit her because shes so annoying. After realizing her kid had died and thats why she talked about him so much, Cox stays with her and she talks to him and plays with his kid. JD and Turk run to Molly's appartment. JD barely catches her and she says goodbye. When JD reads the note it says "Now we're even.", This was best one of the season so far, (My Score 10/10)

Episode 9

A malpratice attorney named Neena visits the hospital to help her dad. She cons JD and gets him to do a surgery that was dangerous. Meanwhile, Turk gets a new cell phone number and a annoying patient bugs Turk so much he gets a restraining order after the janitor give the man his cell phone number. After the surgery, Neena kisses JD and Cox is suprised. They get together. When JD gets home there's a message for him that the patient is suing Turk and the patients lawyer is Neena. JD deletes the message and goes into his room where Neena is waiting. This was a really good episode, and the stuff with JD and Turk was very well done. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 10

Turk is being sued and he wants JD to break up with Neena. JD tries, but Neena wont let him. Meanwhile, Elliot tries to prove to Cox a patient of her's isnt a drug addict. Finally Carla trick Mr. Conman into dropping the lawsuit after she finds out he's only suing Turk because he doesnt have friends which was quite sad. JD goes to Jordan to break up with Neena for him and it works. Elliot finds out she was wrong about the patient and Cox was right. Cox cheers her up by saying he once gave the patient drugs and made the same mistake Elliot almost made. This was a great episode and a great way to end this 2 part episodes, again the friendship between Turk and JD was tested yet again, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 11

Matthew Perry (Friends) guest stars as Murray, a sort of Chandler-like character, who's father is in need of a kidney. After Jd goes well out of his way to find Murray and drags him to the hospital the truth comes out, Murray's father isn't his biological father. After Murray bails and Jd manages to get him back to the hospital once again Dr. Cox gives him that final push and helps him realize that even though they don't share a biological link his fake father is still his real father. Murray and his fake real dad have some really funny moments. Matthew Perry is such a goof but in that almost you're not sure if he's being serious or goofing around kind of way. Just a great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 12

JD explains to his class what his best moment was, having sex with some woman on New Year's Eve. He then asks the doctors their best moments. Meanwhile, a man is admitted to the hospital along with his son Tyler. Carla thinks she knows whats wrong with him but no one listens. Everyone goes through their best moment in their head. Turk is worried because familys now get to watch operations. Meanwhile, JD gets mad at Cox for always watching him. Carla tells them whats wrong with the man and also tells Cox about JD's problem. The man needs a operation, but Turk is ok because Elliot lost Tyler. However before the operation Tyler is found. Turk gets through the surgery anyways. Cox let's JD take care of the man himself. Now JD is explaining to his class that is his real best moment. Not as good as last week but still good, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 13

JD and Elliot trying to solve a medical case during a moment of crisis, which Elliot works out before JD, causing JD to doubt his skills as a doctor. Elliot continues to help JD by informing Dr Cox that it was him who solved the case, as he discovers, from Dr. Cox, that she has been a better doctor than him for a while. JD confronts Elliot and she gives him a small piece of advice, 'Breathe'. JD takes this advice and ultimately comes through for a patient in need. Carla also begins to doubt Turk as a surgeon after he fails to show any respect to his patients. This comes to haunt him, as he discovers that one of his patients is having their foot removed, due to diabetes. Turk starts to take his diabetes seriously, and discovers that it is alright to be scared. This was a decent episode with funny moments, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 14

Every single vasectomy procedure Dr Cox has is of course funny especially when he tortures the doctor who screwed up the first one and when Dr Kelso tells on him to Jordan. Elliot and Carla's catfight was hot and hilarious even The Todd thinks so. They fight over Billy, the Irishman who put a guy in hospital who teaches Turk and J.D. a lesson about living life to the fullest so they do and instead of playing cards at home, they play in a bar. Overall, this episode is both funny and well written, with three plots bound to make you laugh, especially Cox’s. This was a pretty good episode and the scenes with Dr Cox were very funny to watch and once again the stuff with JD was good, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 15

While in a African American nightclub with Carla and Turk, JD meets a girl he likes and finds out her boyfriend has Gonareha, but JD cant tell her. Turk wont let him, but Carla wants him to. He finally decides to, but then backs out. The next day Kylie is at the hospital and tells JD she found out and that she broke up with him. Not one of the greater episodes, but it had its moments like  when JD, Elliot and Cox all had great plots in this episode, all being extremely funny, especially Cox not wanting to know the score, an evil Kelso ruining it for him when he finally starts the recording (My Score 8/10)

Episode 16

JD thinks a patient may have Sars and that mean a lockdown in the hospital. While in lockdown, JD tries and lies to impress Kylie. Turk finds out Carla dated Dr. Cox and Doug and Ted fight over Danni. JD finally comes clean to Kylie and she forgives him. Turk becomes ok with the fact that Carla dated Cox. Finally the lockdown is over and everyone can leave. This episode has a very clever plot, the whole situation being JD's fault that they were stuck in the hospital for quarantine and a couple of very funny and interesting plots evolve from this situation.Overall, this is one episode not to be missed, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 17

Turk and Carla try to help their marraige when they become jealous of JD and Kylie. Dr. Cox tries to stop Kelso from firing someone and Kelso tells him if he can make up the profit he wont have to. When Turk and JD meet the writer of Cheers and learn he has lung cancer, JD's life goes into a sitcom. In the sitcom the writer dude lives when it turns out his chart was switched, Carla and Turk make up, and Kenny wins a talent show and doesnt have to leave. JD realizes that wasnt right. The writer dies, Turk and Carla have to work on their marrige and Cox winds up having to fire Kenny. The cliché scenes and hilarious differences between Scrubs and other sitcoms are very entertaining and this is one episode that definitely stands out from the rest, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 18

Knowing their marriage is in trouble, Carla and Turk blame JD. They kick him out for a week to see if it helps. However JD struggles to find a place to sleep. Meanwhile Dr. Cox's old friend comes to town and Cox realizes his kid mave be autistic. Despite their effort, Carla and Turk realize they miss JD. Right before JD gets to have sex with Kylie, Turk and Carla come and say they want him home. Cox tells his friend that his son is autistic and recomends him to a doctor. Wondering how JD does all the stuff he does, Carla and Turk ask him. He says because their his friends. Overall, this is one episode not to be missed with great lines from every character, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 19

Turk and Carla's marriage problems continue from "My Roommates" and to make things worse, Turk begins talking to his Ex. And JD is sick and tired of waiting to have sex with Kylie. However, Turk convinces him to have his cake and eat it too as Dr. Molly Clock arrives back to Sacred Heart. Due to him having a huge crush on her and hopping he'll have sex with her that night, he blows off Kylie and goes to the bar with her. Directed by Zach Braff, this episode is fulled with laughs. In my opinion the best episode of Season 4. This is a Must See Episode. Alot of the humor is involved between The Janitor and Elliot as he goes out with her for a bet, even though he actually has deep feelings for her and continues going out with her when he has won the bet. However he doesn't tell her he hasn't won. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 20

Dr. Kelso is angry at Dr. Cox after he continues to treat patients with little respect. Carla crashes at Elliot's place while having marriage difficulties and realizes that soon it will be the two year anniversary of her mother's death. Elliot tries to cheer her up with a little party, leading to Carla hearing her mother's voice on an answering machine. Unfortunately the message complains that Carla doesn't call her enough, which leaves Carla in tears. J.D. tries to solve Turk's marriage problems by taking him to a bar to loosen him up. The next day, Turk oversleeps when Carla and he are supposed to meet for brunch. J.D. covers for him by apologizing over the phone to Carla through Elliot. However, after the phone call Turk confesses that he just didn't feel like going to the brunch so he missed it on purpose. Great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 21

Turk and Carla continue to struggle with their marriage with J.D. as the middle man. After some persuasion from Turk, J.D. takes Carla to a bar so they can talk. They get drunk and return to J.D.'s apartment where they briefly kiss. Dr. Cox and Jordan argue over Dr. Cox's playtime with Jack that oftens puts their son at risk of injury. Their fight is exacerbated by the Janitor who photographs Cox and Jack as proof and photoshops pictures of worse situations. Elliot treats a patient with an enduring erection after taking pills for erectile dysfunction. After yelling at her colleagues, including The Todd and Dr. Kelso, for laughing at the patient, she laughs upon hearing his story. This was a decent episode with some funny moments, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 22

Dr. Cox and Elliot, after being forced to seek her help with one of his patients, actually ends up helping Dr. Cox out with Jordan. Helping him to understand that even though Jordan is really confident and times and frightening women she can still be insecure sometimes. Carla and Jd, after taking her out for a little fun and talking about  Turk to help get them back together, share a drunken kiss. Now, it's not really anything to even sneeze about and at first even they don't think so but in the morning they see things a little differently. They both begin to panic and even cause Turk to have sort of a nervous breakdown involving frenchfries. very good episode, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 23

When the brother of an elderly patient tries to sue his sister's well-intentioned neighbor (guest star Josh Randall, "Ed") for helping her decide what course of treatment to take, J.D. begins to question his faith in humanity. Meanwhile, Turk  struggles with sharing his true feelings about his relationship with Carla  when the two begin couples therapy. On the verge of giving up on men altogether, Elliot  reluctantly seeks advice from Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) on how to catch the eye of the handsome hospital visitor. another very good episode and the stuff with Carla in this whole episode were brilliant, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 24

When Turk saves a man's life at the local taco stand, he tries to keep his ego in check as Dr. Cox takes all of the credit. To avoid ruining her new relationship with Jake (guest star Josh Randall, "Ed"), Elliot  enlists J.D.'s  help to prevent her dates from becoming too intimate. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso  terrorizes the hospital from the seat of his new Rascal motorized wheelchair until Janitor takes matters into his own hands. Judy Reyes also stars. This episode was much better than the last episode, JD once again had great moments with Elliot, Turk was brilliant yet again and Dr.Cox was just awesome, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 25

With their residency over, there are big changes at Sacred Heart. J.D. moves out to live on his own while Turk and Carla consider a family change. Meanwhile, one of the residents receives a job offer from another hospital. Overall, the episode is somewhat of a cliffhanger with hilarious scenes but could have been handled better in some situations like, The lack of focus on Elliot leaving Sacred Heart, a seemingly big turning point in the series and The snap decision by Carla and Turk to have a baby which has nothing to do with the rest of the plots, except a vague connection of Carla finding something to replace Elliot who had left the hospital, (My Score 8/10)

1x01 My First Day

The old guy talking to J.D. in the lift about bad gas was amusing especially as the lift was full and the look on their faces was priceless

1x02 My Mentor

Elliot digging her own grave after apologising to Carla was amusing and keep moving the stuffed dog to scare Elliot was over the top

Thread