Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i was wondering

Reply 61#61 bala's post

This happened once before a while back i think it was 1x08 Denna

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

yes that came out on monday

I can't find it either.

Reply 64#64 gabsimom's post

you do know next week last episode of the season i heard cliffhanger

Reply 65#65 bala's post

According to the other site i use it is being uploaded now but to what format i will have to wait and see

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Just started to download it estimated time one hour

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

thanks i probably do it later

In addition to the 22 episodes of the first season, the series will consist of a second season, after being renewed by Disney.[

Episode 21 Fever

Good episode but watching the trailer for the season final looks great i cant wait

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yes epically at the end Rahl ask  kalen to be his wife

i hope that's not the clif-hanger

Well what a episode however i'm confused Rahl son come through at end  when they create the situation second time?

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Well it looks like this has got a second season so your confusion will have to what till then

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

i know but it strange to have parallel Story-line in this episode what a lucky guy Rahl is having convinced her to bear his child   . i don't blame him she's very attractive women but best bit has to be when Rahl son kills him

This is now beening added to the site and it's fantastic show

reply 75#75 bala's post

yeah it is..... just watched the pilot episode and it looks like a good show to watch

Legend of the Seeker Season 2 Discussion

Well this was good start to the season, so now Richard has new enemy the keeper and he now has a moth sith on his side and all 3 things have come true . I really hope the episode get added here so we can have a good discussion.  i couldn't wait this morning to see it .

Reply 1#1 bala's post

There is nothing like a Mord'Sith scorned with Mistress Cara turning her back on her sisters but i don't trust her when she becomes an ally to the Seeker

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The aim is make her love interest for Richard since karlan can't be with him.

baneling

Well another great episode i mean another passenger with seeker if he keep pick up people to come along on his journey he will have too many people.  i liked how Cara got guy to come with him to the seeker .

Thread