Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I thought when see threatened to cut his hand off was funny

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

i like the fact she has different view point-i thought it was funny when blamed Khalan letting the boy take the horse saying she told her to be nice

It was also cool how the seeker though he had killed all the baneling's but the small boy was one.

broken

This was fantastic episode we find out what made kara the way she is but what a revelation with that teacher   . This has been best episode out 3 episode i seen

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode what happened to kara as a child was horrible but 12 children disappearing from the village because of the teacher so see deserved to be confessed. What happened to Kahlan when see confessed see became weak but not now

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

that because she was a morth seth it has a different effect

Touched

Another great episode so i was wonder how they get rid of Richard being confessed very good idea but there has more confessors out there. .

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Annabelle confessing Flinn by accident should be interesting but then Richard was bizarre because as Kahlan said it will distract him from his mission but at least they got the seeker back

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

she thought that was the only way stop him from following her and finn

Wizard

Well this was good episode Zed as a teenager was great he was arrogant it shows you that young people think they know everything. i did like Cara line: why every time i hunt a men he always near a taven.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The poisoned fruit was a bit obvious but Zed as a young man was funny but he was vain when he saw his refection for the first time

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

your telling me if you were able get back your looks you wouldn't be vain ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I never had any to start with but it is not the thing you say out loud

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i suppose your right , men don't really care much about their looks  unless there other type

Fury

Wow great episode i admit it didn't start out well but what i love about this show is the ending what Zed told kahlan about his blood lust that something look forward to. i love how Zed always keep secrets from Richard and it seems like they still treat him like a child. . how many times is he going stay he's in love with her-we get it it's nothing to actually be angry about?. Look like this last episode until 2010

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The smack to Richards head unleashed the anger and Kahlan kicking the sword out of Richards hand broke the curse but what a way to learn to control his anger

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i can't wait to see how he learns to control it

Resurrection

Well what a way to start an episode with a battle and i always love how the story-line really surprises you getting her sister back in another body is rather odd and i actually thought she would join the quest but to look after another women baby is really pushing it i know she lost a child but raising another child who not hers really some interesting insight into human behaviour.  

Denna well come on you knew she would be involved but it was a great plan

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Denna is becoming a thorn in Richard side but a nice twist bringing Kahlan's sister back into another body and at leased it is the right body to bring up the child

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

you kind need someone like her to be his enemy-who else can be as bad as her

Thread