Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x08 Light

I wonder if that is the last we see of Denna

2x09 Dark

Interesting episode when Zedd has to name a new Seeker who was able to put a smile on Cara face

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was funny to see Cara smile. It is also interesting that Richard gave up his powers and how one of the Sisters of the Light supported him.

I can't wait for the next ep. This has been an interesting season and will have a powerful ending.

Perdition

This was a great episode, i figured they had to get rid new seeker but what a way to kill him off. This 3 episode arc was very good and just look at how it all played out.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

For once i felt sorry for Cara when Leo sacrificed himself to save Kahlan

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I think that was point to make audience feel something for her we can see she is changing.

Next new episode will be in 2 weeks   

Saturday February 13, 2010

2x11 Torn

Kahlan didn't waste any time with Richard after loosing her powers but the jealousy was over the top

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

This was a great episode i kind of like  the other one, who was in power, she was really different from Kahlan we knew , she was fair and did whatever she want. This episode gave  Bridget the ability play two different characters and it was great episode she always play a secondary character in an episode  and this first she center stage however i found the jealously rather amusing.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-14-2010 09:29 ]

Help LOS get a 3rd Season

Calling all Legend of the Seeker fans ...

http://www.legendoftheseeker.org ... er-get-a-3rd-season

The writers of the show need your support to get a third season on air - please follow the link above (cut and paste into your browser)

Hunger

Great episode Kara had make a tough decision at the end but shadow water would been a great cure.

Princess

A very funny episode with women having forced to speak in rhymes  

Princess!

Must have been a hard show to write!  all those rhymes.  Hahahaha

Bound

That was a great plan by Niki and now she the most powerful of them and it seems like she's the only left and decided to become herself and not work anyone . So we meet Kahlan father and there seems to be some forgiveness happening in this episode.

What a preview for next episode

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Niki's maternity spell was clever and now with all the extra power what will she use it for now she has decided to work herself

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

next week episode looks so amazing

2x15 Creator

That was close call the Creator had all but sealed Richard's fate until the rip opened and he saved her

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a close call but raise the question is he unintentionally helping the  keeper?

I just finished watching the first season and have already moved on to the second

Reply 77#77 serena75's post

What do you like about this show?

Thread