Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think it has a great storyline, talented actors and it's set in a beautiful scenery. I haven't read the books but I'm going to. I've read that they are very different from the show, but I'll read them anyway.

Desecrated

How could there not know it was trap but i did fight between Kara and Kahlan -there really know how make a fight in a tomb realistic. .

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Kara and Kahlan fighting for the right to die and help save the other was good but Kahlan had the right idea because of Kara breath of life

Legend of the Seeker 2x17

Great history episode what a secret that Zed revealed can you imagine having such a burden. . It always comes down to choices . That's life for you just one different decision change rest of your life.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It was a nice history episode but the Sisters of the dark threatening not to leave any survivors was a bit ambitious considering how many times they have come together and lost but loosing the scroll was predictable

Legend of the Seeker 2x18

Well another good episode I should of know Rahl had a double   now he's back can't beleve there only few more episodes left

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Walter saving the girl payed off because she was able to save him but letting her choose his new body was cleaver and Darken Rahl lying about what was on the scroll was a great was to save himself

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that was clever but it was nice of him

Nice way to bring Rahl back. Glad it was done late in the season too. It would have been predictable and cheesy if done early on.

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

I have to agree it was cool bringing him back.

I also like the fact that everyone is working well as a TEAM. They complement each other so well and the others strengths help to offset others weaknesses.

Can't wait until next week to see how it ends.

Also hope they have another season though I don't know where it will go.

Legend of the Seeker has been canceled

Cult-favorite series Legend of the Seeker has been canceled, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The syndicated series was dropped by several markets last March, and ABC Studios was unable to find a home for it, EW reports. Based on The Sword of Truth fantasy novels and produced by Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert, Seeker has been averaging 2.2 million viewers in its second season.

Reply 52#52 cshapiro's post

Getting canceled this late in the season means the last episode will not have a good conclusion

Reply 52#52 cshapiro's post

Well that's sad news but what can you do

I guess I am gonna read the books now! wish syfy channel would pick it up but they don't seem to be into making good original programing anymore unless it is from their existing vault of fun or a rerun from another network.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-27-2010 14:57  
Getting canceled this late in the season means the last episode will not have a good conclusion
it suppose to follow the books

Extinction

Well another good episode Rahl escape at the end was great the way he did it was brilliant. . i can't believe 2 more episode left and it's over

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I could see the chopping off his the arm coming but Rahl using it to escape was clever

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

it was nice to see the listener boy again

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Yes it's nice to see the boy and i thought Kahlan looked really angry after the night wisps were destroyed

Reply 57#57 bala's post

did they decide the show was officially cancelled??  That's a shame.  If kevin sorbo and lucy lawless can make a go at for like 6 seasons each, by golly Legend should be able to go 3!  grrr. stupid people who cancel good stuff.

Thread