Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

You need to understand one thing - both lucy lawless and  kevin sorbo were experience actor and executive producers which meant they fought for the show to survive they wanted for their shows to do well unlike these people who are a lot younger probably move into movies.  .

Yeah it is sad to see the show being canceled. I liked it and was interesting to watch. I have read the books and want to read them again.

Oh well lets enjoy it while it lasts.

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

my thoughts exactly

Enjoy it while it lasts

Eternity

Well just when we thought Kara had changed, I had hope she withstood the torture but she didn't and i can't wait season finale next week . Everything has been leading to this

Reply 65#65 bala's post

What a twist with Cara having a baby with Darken Rahl but not knowing he killed him and her friendship with Dahlia

I am so sad this has been cancelled. has anyone read the books? Are they any good?

I just caught up with you, only to find out that the show has been canceled. That's sad news
The season finale looks great, though!

Reply  67#67 gabsimom's post
I just started reading the first book with the title Wizard's First Rule. I can recommend reading them, even though they're different from the show.

Unbroken

Wow this was good pre-nulimate episode of the series, so what would of happen if Kara wasn't mods'th -well we find out in this episode and it's amazing how one person can make such a difference. She does seem a lot happier in this version.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I am looking forward to see the final next week but it was nice to see the other side of Cara as a teacher

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

great episode, but I am still holding out hope they will miraculously bring the series back for another season.  I rather enjoy it!!   Cara as a teacher was phenominal!!

2x22 Tears

Good episode Kahlan after being confess was strange but then not being able to confess Richard and the new stone of tears was a nice touch

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

This was great way to end the series with no clif-hanger

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Yes considering it was canceled late in the season

The season finale was great! So sad that it's over

Finally decided to scratch this off the list.

This was a good series too bad it got cancelled. S2 was better than S1 with Cara being a great addition to the cast and more appearances of Darken Rahl was perfect.

That dumb ass Richard believing in only certain prophesies where he was the savior but in others that cast him in a bad light.

Thread