Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 21 Fever

Good episode but watching the trailer for the season final looks great i cant wait

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Well it looks like this has got a second season so your confusion will have to what till then

Reply 1#1 bala's post

There is nothing like a Mord'Sith scorned with Mistress Cara turning her back on her sisters but i don't trust her when she becomes an ally to the Seeker

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I thought when see threatened to cut his hand off was funny

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode what happened to kara as a child was horrible but 12 children disappearing from the village because of the teacher so see deserved to be confessed. What happened to Kahlan when see confessed see became weak but not now

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Annabelle confessing Flinn by accident should be interesting but then Richard was bizarre because as Kahlan said it will distract him from his mission but at least they got the seeker back

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The poisoned fruit was a bit obvious but Zed as a young man was funny but he was vain when he saw his refection for the first time

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I never had any to start with but it is not the thing you say out loud

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The smack to Richards head unleashed the anger and Kahlan kicking the sword out of Richards hand broke the curse but what a way to learn to control his anger

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Denna is becoming a thorn in Richard side but a nice twist bringing Kahlan's sister back into another body and at leased it is the right body to bring up the child

2x08 Light

I wonder if that is the last we see of Denna

2x09 Dark

Interesting episode when Zedd has to name a new Seeker who was able to put a smile on Cara face

Reply 28#28 bala's post

For once i felt sorry for Cara when Leo sacrificed himself to save Kahlan

2x11 Torn

Kahlan didn't waste any time with Richard after loosing her powers but the jealousy was over the top

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Niki's maternity spell was clever and now with all the extra power what will she use it for now she has decided to work herself

2x15 Creator

That was close call the Creator had all but sealed Richard's fate until the rip opened and he saved her

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Kara and Kahlan fighting for the right to die and help save the other was good but Kahlan had the right idea because of Kara breath of life

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It was a nice history episode but the Sisters of the dark threatening not to leave any survivors was a bit ambitious considering how many times they have come together and lost but loosing the scroll was predictable

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Walter saving the girl payed off because she was able to save him but letting her choose his new body was cleaver and Darken Rahl lying about what was on the scroll was a great was to save himself

Reply 52#52 cshapiro's post

Getting canceled this late in the season means the last episode will not have a good conclusion

Thread