Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Legend of the Seeker Season 2 Discussion

Well this was good start to the season, so now Richard has new enemy the keeper and he now has a moth sith on his side and all 3 things have come true . I really hope the episode get added here so we can have a good discussion.  i couldn't wait this morning to see it .

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The aim is make her love interest for Richard since karlan can't be with him.

baneling

Well another great episode i mean another passenger with seeker if he keep pick up people to come along on his journey he will have too many people.  i liked how Cara got guy to come with him to the seeker .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

i like the fact she has different view point-i thought it was funny when blamed Khalan letting the boy take the horse saying she told her to be nice

broken

This was fantastic episode we find out what made kara the way she is but what a revelation with that teacher   . This has been best episode out 3 episode i seen

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

that because she was a morth seth it has a different effect

Touched

Another great episode so i was wonder how they get rid of Richard being confessed very good idea but there has more confessors out there. .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

she thought that was the only way stop him from following her and finn

Wizard

Well this was good episode Zed as a teenager was great he was arrogant it shows you that young people think they know everything. i did like Cara line: why every time i hunt a men he always near a taven.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

your telling me if you were able get back your looks you wouldn't be vain ?

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i suppose your right , men don't really care much about their looks  unless there other type

Fury

Wow great episode i admit it didn't start out well but what i love about this show is the ending what Zed told kahlan about his blood lust that something look forward to. i love how Zed always keep secrets from Richard and it seems like they still treat him like a child. . how many times is he going stay he's in love with her-we get it it's nothing to actually be angry about?. Look like this last episode until 2010

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i can't wait to see how he learns to control it

Resurrection

Well what a way to start an episode with a battle and i always love how the story-line really surprises you getting her sister back in another body is rather odd and i actually thought she would join the quest but to look after another women baby is really pushing it i know she lost a child but raising another child who not hers really some interesting insight into human behaviour.  

Denna well come on you knew she would be involved but it was a great plan

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

you kind need someone like her to be his enemy-who else can be as bad as her

Perdition

This was a great episode, i figured they had to get rid new seeker but what a way to kill him off. This 3 episode arc was very good and just look at how it all played out.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I think that was point to make audience feel something for her we can see she is changing.

Next new episode will be in 2 weeks   

Saturday February 13, 2010

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

This was a great episode i kind of like  the other one, who was in power, she was really different from Kahlan we knew , she was fair and did whatever she want. This episode gave  Bridget the ability play two different characters and it was great episode she always play a secondary character in an episode  and this first she center stage however i found the jealously rather amusing.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-14-2010 09:29 ]

Hunger

Great episode Kara had make a tough decision at the end but shadow water would been a great cure.

Thread