78 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Legend of the Seeker Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Princess

A very funny episode with women having forced to speak in rhymes  

Bound

That was a great plan by Niki and now she the most powerful of them and it seems like she's the only left and decided to become herself and not work anyone . So we meet Kahlan father and there seems to be some forgiveness happening in this episode.

What a preview for next episode

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

next week episode looks so amazing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a close call but raise the question is he unintentionally helping the  keeper?

Reply 77#77 serena75's post

What do you like about this show?

Desecrated

How could there not know it was trap but i did fight between Kara and Kahlan -there really know how make a fight in a tomb realistic. .

Legend of the Seeker 2x17

Great history episode what a secret that Zed revealed can you imagine having such a burden. . It always comes down to choices . That's life for you just one different decision change rest of your life.

Legend of the Seeker 2x18

Well another good episode I should of know Rahl had a double   now he's back can't beleve there only few more episodes left

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that was clever but it was nice of him

Reply 52#52 cshapiro's post

Well that's sad news but what can you do

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-27-2010 14:57  
Getting canceled this late in the season means the last episode will not have a good conclusion
it suppose to follow the books

Extinction

Well another good episode Rahl escape at the end was great the way he did it was brilliant. . i can't believe 2 more episode left and it's over

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

it was nice to see the listener boy again

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

You need to understand one thing - both lucy lawless and  kevin sorbo were experience actor and executive producers which meant they fought for the show to survive they wanted for their shows to do well unlike these people who are a lot younger probably move into movies.  .

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

my thoughts exactly

Enjoy it while it lasts

Eternity

Well just when we thought Kara had changed, I had hope she withstood the torture but she didn't and i can't wait season finale next week . Everything has been leading to this

Unbroken

Wow this was good pre-nulimate episode of the series, so what would of happen if Kara wasn't mods'th -well we find out in this episode and it's amazing how one person can make such a difference. She does seem a lot happier in this version.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

This was great way to end the series with no clif-hanger

78 1234
Thread