Thread
Printable Version

Mythbusters General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just been watching the James Bond ones and they were great

MacGyver Special was great, them building the kite was brilliant

the ninja one was funny as when Adam tried to walk water and well it did not work just made me laugh

season 5 episode 20 and 21 are fantastic episodes, the exploding heater was brilliant.

the last episode of season 5 was fantastic

I am loving the end to season 7

the candle made out of ear wax made me feel sick

I loved the President special but I loved the recent Green Hornet episode even more, I could not help but love the scene of Adam & Jamie blowing up a digger

Season 5 Episode 1: Hindenburg Mystery

This was an awesome episode

The Hindenburg myth was the best myth from this episode, It was a little funny watching one of the 3 Hindenburg's catching fire while being made, I loved seeing that Hindenburg fully coated in Thermite burn at the end.

The second myth about Zig Zagging to get away from Crocodiles was funny, I was in stitches at watching Tory, Kari & Grant trying their hands at Zig Zagging but I already guessed that Crocodiles wouldn't move fast enough for you to even need to try and use the Zig Zagging technique.

Season 5 Episode 2: Pirate Special

I love the whole Pirate Theme to this episode.

The Myth Adam & Jamie worked on about Cannonball vs Shrapnel was really interesting, I loved the mini set up by Adam & Jamie firing ball bearings into 3 different kinds of wood to check out potential Shrapnel damage, I was surprised that Shrapnel didn't cause much damage to those pigs.

The Better Myth for me was the one Tory, Kari & Grant worked on about Pirates having better eye sight in 1 eye after wearing an eye patch in the dark for a period of time, I could not help but laugh at watching Jamie & Adam negotiate themselves around Tory, Kari & Grant's Pirate obstacle course.

The Third Myth about Pirates using Rum to remove stains from their clothes was a little boring in my opinion.

The Forth Myth about Sliding down a Sail using a Knife was good but the result was what I expected.

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

they must of done all the myths by now

Thread