56 123
Thread
Printable Version

gettin the viptv card i exchanged from my points on gamesbar.com !!

gettin the viptv card i exchanged from my points on gamesbar.com !!

in the exchange log on  gamesbar.com it's sayin i have a viptv card confirmed. does any one know how i use it or where it is ??

[ Last edited by ooschmitzy at 11-4-2008 21:52 ]

Go to viptv. Click on Member's Center, then click on Activate VIP card. Copy and paste Card serial number and Card password. Hope that helps
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 For being a helpful member 11-4-2008 14:03

Reply 2#2 serena75's post

thanks for that but i dont know where to find the serial number  ??

Reply 3#3 ooschmitzy's post

You'll find it at the game site. Click on Member's CP and then Exchange Logs. There you'll find serial number and password.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 For providing more helpful info to anoth 11-4-2008 16:00

NOT ADDED TO VIPTV (POINTS)

Hi I have applied twice for a viptv card (20) but it always says that the password or number is invalid. Below are the dates Can anyone help?

Prize         Applied at         Handled at         Status
VIPTV Card(20)         2008-11-08 11:53:17         2008-11-09 03:57:05         Confirmed

VIPTV Card(20)          2008-10-19 11:57:45          2008-10-20 07:10:11          Confirmed

K....

Did you copy and paste the SN number where it says "Card serial number", and Password number where it says "Password", at this link?

Yes

Yes I did but still no luck!

Reply 7#7 snowbubblesuk's post

That is strange. Have you tried contacting Live CS at viptv? Maybe they can help you with your problem.  You can also try sending an e-mail to friendvista about your problem. Here is the e-mail address: service@friendvista.com
Hopefully they can help you

Hi I have now solved the problem!   It has letters sometimes just before the number I was only putting in the number! lol Silly me!

Thank you for your help!

Karon. x

Reply 9#9 snowbubblesuk's post

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know things are now resolved.  Dont worry, we all have moments like that.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 9#9 snowbubblesuk's post

I thought that it always were numbers and no letters. Now we know that it can be letters too. Thanks for letting us know about that. Happy viewing!

I'm glad it's all sorted out you guys are winning too many card so we add letters

Reply 12#12 bala's post

So, that's why

Stop being so good at winning the games

Reply 14#14 bala's post

LOL I'll try not to

[ Last edited by serena75 at 11-11-2008 23:14 ]

vip cards

has anyone found a way how to exchange vip cards from the game site on the new vip site?
When I go to http://viptv.net/member/activate.php I just get a 404 error message.
No one else seems to have mentioned this problem, so maybe there isn't one and I just
don't see the link on the vip site?

We have notified lbjedward. I also suggest trying live cs.

thanks Tina  
it's not urgent, I still have some points left, that's why I didn't contact live cs.
Just wanted to make sure that this feature really isn't implemented on the vip site yet,
because I hadn't found the genre list at first either

I mentioned it a few days ago.  Could've done it too on the old site but I forgot, and then it was too late, lol.  Sure it'll be available again soon.

I am sorry for this issue,  our current system have not VIP Card system.  All vip cards are invalid.
In the later, we will add VIP pts you won from onlinegamesbar.com directly to your accounts.  If you guys want to transfer vip pts you won to other accounts. please let me know.
What's more,    arcano and  Mnemosyne, please check out your account. I have directly added your pts.
We keep improving services for you.

56 123
Thread