Thread
Printable Version

gettin the viptv card i exchanged from my points on gamesbar.com !!

Reply 20#20 lbjedward's post

i'm a little bit confused here how exactly will this work ?

do we send you a pm or will you add points after we apply for card on the onlinegamebar?

thanks lbj
I thought the system with the codes was very convenient though, couldn't you implement it on the new site as well?
My sister and several friends of mine all use the game site and when one of us ran out of points we were just sending each other vip cards. I don't know how many other people are doing that as well, but it might mean less work for you if people can switch points themselves instead of contacting you to do it for them.

points????

I just got a vip card for 20 points but can no longer activate the card on the new site, is there a way we can still play games and use our points to watch shows????

Reply 23#23 txgal's post

yes you need pm to Ibjedward telling him you got vip card he will add the points manually into your account

yes, pm lbjedward with the info

Thanks for the information!!!!

Thanks a lot Lbj.

Has this issue resolved on the new vip tv site? I just recently got another vip card and the exchange log is still pending but I was wondering if we can just go to the new vip tv site and do what we used to to do get the points added or not. Thank you!

Reply 28#28 writemako's post

Points should be added directly into your account-VIP cards are invalid on new system, if you have it you should pm ibjedward ask for points to added onto your vip account directly

Thank you Bala

How long does it take to get the viptv points after you make the exchange? I put through my exchange a few days ago but nothing has happened yet. I'm not in any hurry as I still have points to watch tv shows but I just wondered.

Thanks

Reply 31#31 minnieuk's post

Send a pm lbjedward

I'd like to acivate VIP card(200).
Should I send SN and pass to you?

Reply 33#33 lilhima's post

Lilhimachan,
On the first page of this thread  you'll see that lbjedward has posted so under his info click the Send  with the mail icon so that you can PM him that you recently got the 200pt vip card and would like it to be activated, he'll then manually add the 200 points to your account.

Kono thread no 1 page me ni lbjedward ga kakikomi shitieru kara, kare no kakikomi no tokoro ni Send tte mail no katachi wo shita icon ga aru kara sorewo click suruto PM ga hiraku kara, lbjedward ni saikin 200 point no VIP card wo koukan shita kara tsukaeru you ni shite tte kakeba shudou de point wo kasan shite kureru yo.

[ Last edited by writemako at 6-24-2009 02:23 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 for helpful fellow members 6-23-2009 19:05

Reply 34#34 writemako's post

I think I could send PM on  this time.
Thank you.

I haven't get any reply yet.

I send PM, but no reply and no points on VIPTV.net.
I'm getting tired. I can't understand this system.

Reply 36#36 lilhima's post

When you send a PM do not put a check in the box "save copy to outbox" as your message will not be sent.  If you did this when you sent your 1st message, try again, as lbjedward would not have received your PM.  If you still have no result in the next 24 hours, please let me know & I will send a message to LBJ in your behalf.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I can't.

I can't find "save copy to outbox" check box or any other.
But after I send PM, it says" your PM has been sent".
Anyway I can't understand this system so I can't follow it.
Somebody tell admin to read this thread.
I think there must other poeple who can't activate VIP card like me and my friend.

Reply 38#38 lilhima's post

Hi there, read this thread about how to send a PM and you'll see what we mean about the outbox issue:

PM's (Private Messages) - All you need to know

I send P.M. using the icon, "Send P.M." and the page didn't have the check box. This time I send PM from the top of the page and I can find the check box.
I'm moving and I can't use internet for a while. I wanted to watch show before moving but it's too late.

Thread