56 123
Thread
Printable Version

gettin the viptv card i exchanged from my points on gamesbar.com !!

Reply 40#40 lilhima's post

That's OK lilhima.  You do NOT want to check that box.  We have a problem with our system and that box causes your message to only be sent to you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

lilhimachan do you need help? I'm sorry ,I haven't been online for about a week on here so I didn't realise you were having trouble with the PM issue.  Do you want to try sending a PM to me and see if I receive it?

Reply 40#40 lilhima's post

Then that will have worked perfectly. You would have seen the screen like this:

And this doesn't give you the option of ticking the box at the end, you only see that option when you "compose a PM" which is found in the PM section (beside the logout button at top of the page)

If you want to see if someone has read your PM, go to that section and then click on "Tracking";

If it's bold then the person has not read it yet. If it's not bold, then they have.

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-9-2009 14:45 ]

Vip Points

I exchanged 2000 points for 10 vip points. I have waited days and I haven't gotten them. All the times before this time have been much faster.
" Don't puke on the C4." John Casey, Chuck

Reply 44#44 jcliaen's post

Send a pm lbjedward

game points exchange

does anyone know how long it takes to get ur vip card cos i exchanged my points for a 20 card ages ago now and it still says pending

Reply 46#46 sazandjon's post

Sorry, I don't actually know how long it should take, but you can send a PM to lbjedward.  It might be that he's a bit behind in getting those out, so sending a reminder would be alright.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I suggest dropping a PM to lbjedward directly and asking him what the hold up is. You can PM him using this link => PM lbjedward

*crossed posts Barb!*

I've just sent a PM to LB as there are exchange requests pending from October of last year, and as much as I want to exchange more points than I have I don,t want them to be forgotten...

Still waiting....

This is getting ridiculous - still waiting and it's for more than one transaction!This is all that is on the site...

Our site is under schedueled maitenance and will be repoen on November 1st.

Reply 51#51 gymcoach's post

That site has been shut down

2 months still unavailable

[ Last edited by bala at 1-5-2017 20:27 ]

Important Information: Online Games Bar - Closed Indefinitely

Surly if that's the case shouldn't LBJ reimburse everyone automatically just like he did with the F$ when VIP changed

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Another gravestone for this site

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Looks like the forum is the only deadwood left and I'm guessing it will follow suit as it's not earning him any money just like the game site but I would be pissed if I lost all my points before it goes

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing we both have other sources that don't cost us anything but i can't believe in less than 3 months they run this site into the ground ? .

This isn't a great start to 2017 if we are still here on 31st  December 2017 i will be deeply shocked

56 123
Thread