Thread
Printable Version

gettin the viptv card i exchanged from my points on gamesbar.com !!

Has this issue resolved on the new vip tv site? I just recently got another vip card and the exchange log is still pending but I was wondering if we can just go to the new vip tv site and do what we used to to do get the points added or not. Thank you!

Thank you Bala

Reply 33#33 lilhima's post

Lilhimachan,
On the first page of this thread  you'll see that lbjedward has posted so under his info click the Send  with the mail icon so that you can PM him that you recently got the 200pt vip card and would like it to be activated, he'll then manually add the 200 points to your account.

Kono thread no 1 page me ni lbjedward ga kakikomi shitieru kara, kare no kakikomi no tokoro ni Send tte mail no katachi wo shita icon ga aru kara sorewo click suruto PM ga hiraku kara, lbjedward ni saikin 200 point no VIP card wo koukan shita kara tsukaeru you ni shite tte kakeba shudou de point wo kasan shite kureru yo.

[ Last edited by writemako at 6-24-2009 02:23 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 for helpful fellow members 6-23-2009 19:05

lilhimachan do you need help? I'm sorry ,I haven't been online for about a week on here so I didn't realise you were having trouble with the PM issue.  Do you want to try sending a PM to me and see if I receive it?

Thread