Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Though there were many blacks in World War II, the was also segregation and racism, so that part and the part of the town being against him were so true
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Really enjoyed the kid and Hardison.  Future conman in the making, most of the rest was ok, not the greatest.  Was interesting with the end, the woman being acquitted and being made CEO
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I think the woman was helped out by the people that are watching the team, and now she has a vendetta for them and the power to back it up.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Of course, but speculation is 3/4's of the fun  

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I really liked that Elliot got a beating, it was different instead of him taking on everyone and barely getting hit, then he found his focus and kicked butt.  Paker and Hardison was great as always

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I liked that not only did they get the money ($500,000) they also got both the funeral family and the drug dealer arrested for major crimes.  And a large shipment of drugs in Texas is not a good thing to get caught with, very harsh penalties

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I really liked this episode, they run a con that failed while not only stealing all the money, but helped the FBI.  Elliot in the jungle, like them snake hearts.  Wouldn't say the guy is a good guy, he just see where's the money is.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Carrying around backups is not something you do.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well not as intense as a summer finale, but am kinda glad it isn't a cliffhanger.  Nate winning the one game by himself was good.  And knowing that hardison would die at plans C, F, M-Q and such was funny

Reply 61#61 bala's post

He is getting better.  Well he is also getting bigger and buffer looks like.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Hey, that's a very rude generalization that computer guys are not in good shape.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Not much of a documentary or mockumentary fan, so it kind of rubbed me the wrong way as I think it took a lot out of the episode.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

How would he know it was Parker, it isn't like their photographs are on the Thieve's Monthly Newsletter, or that there is a Thieve's Monthly newsletter?  This was a funny episode, watching the woman take charge and do a job on their own, and they dominated it.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Again, why? because they are both thieves?  If you are a world renown thief, you don't really want your face to be known, would make it hard to get through customs and such.  Same goes for many of the others.  Doing illegal activities, it is probably better to keep a low profile.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I don't think you know the darkside, why would someone look up information that they have no interest in.  i lost a job interview to someone else, he was better than me, but I have no desire to know who he is or what he looks like.  There is no reason for a thief, even though they have heard of the name Parker, to know what she looks like or have a care what she looks like.  And just because Hardison has the Skillz to break into the gov't computers, doesn't make everyone able to do that.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I don't know underwhelming, think some of it came about because of the focus was on more of two separate groups instead of just 1 really.  Heck they did take down a mob family and a drug cartel.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Well either did the girls, they just threw it out a window

4x15 The Lonely Hearts Job

Wow a whole group of female grifters

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Hardison almost had it, he just got a bit too complicated.  Eliot liking his nickname and cartoon was great.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought it was funny that Elliot used the Die hard plot to talk to the FBI agent, and yea I thought it was an A-team reference also.

Thread