104 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Leverage 1x05

Just watched another good episode but it is not the episode listed on tvrage it was episode 7 The Bank Shot Job. Has tvrage got it wrong or are they releasing them in a different order

Reply 18#18 bala's post

LAST EPISODE
The Wedding Job
Aired: Tuesday December 30, 2008
Leverage Consulting & Associates pose as wedding planners to pull off a heist on behalf of a family who were promised money when one of their own took the fall for a Mafia boss.

This is from tv.com but is not what i watched

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Do you know if episode 7 aired last night because i cant find a copy

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I am amazed at how quick the guys and girls that upload these show are like NCIS was on line 25min after the show finished

Reply 25#25 bala's post

So are you still waiting for 24

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Have you had any luck with the latest episode

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes that is true but if we were in US we could watch online

Reply 31#31 bala's post

There have been a few random shows that have been hard to get hold of lately

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I have found a copy it will take about 1 hour to download

Episode 7 The Wedding Job

Another good episode i liked the fight in the kitchen when Eliot finished the guy of with the food in the eyes saying it is the lemon juice and Nate walks in saying did you just kill a guy with a appetizer

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Great landing and Nate line on when they first seen each other but Sophie had to have the last word

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I like the way the names on the list were the people they conned and didn't realise it

Season two

It would be good if this was added to the site before the 2nd season starts on Jul/15/2009

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I have also got hooked on some great shows through doing the quizzes

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Yes i have even looked at show that you have suggested like Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns and others that are now here

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Yes looks good i enjoyed watching the adds from another country

Leverage Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Season 2 Of Leverage Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:42 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Nice special effects with the car flipping over Nate and i liked the fight with Eliot and the local Irish mob guy's when he kept hitting him in the nose

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I also like  when the girl said to Nate that some times the wolf's are the good guy's and gave him her necklace

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was some beating Eliot got and that was a very convincing con in the ring. Parkers demonstration was funny

104 123456
Thread