Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I had a feeling his daughter, Hayley was involved from when Parker seen her in the corridor and then she made it to obvious when her father was murdered

The 15 Minutes Job

Well making the mark a hero was more difficult than they thought but i love diffrent ways they tried .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I would of liked to seen what happened with the runaway pushchair

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

well it look like it caused an traffic accident

Reply 16#16 bala's post

A few too many accidents but at leased they got their man and slowly we find out about who bugged his place

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

We have no idea who he is?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That's why i said slowly and we now have a face which is more than we had in the first episode

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i suppose that's something

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It was interesting to watch them try to make him a hero and he literally did nothing to help, but he sure did like it when it started getting some fame.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

that's he human condition for you, i just like being famous on here

Reply 22#22 bala's post

And, you are that  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

van gough job -hot potato is next episode.

Well what a history lesson but meeting different Ellote competition was rather amusing and i can't believe she hide the painting in the organ -how comes no one bother check the pipe that wasn't working?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Because she wouldn't let them.  It was a decent episode, was nice with the flashbacks with the leverage team as the characters.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

4x04 The Van Gogh Job
I enjoyed the flashbacks with the team as the characters and it's a shame that back then the back guy was denied the medal for saving the white guy but putting the bank guy on hold while he had a fight was amusing

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Though there were many blacks in World War II, the was also segregation and racism, so that part and the part of the town being against him were so true

hot potato

Well using school children access to the building was amusing

I think the two episodes, "hot potato, and van gough"  are switched.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

The titles should be switched on viptv site

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Really enjoyed the kid and Hardison.  Future conman in the making, most of the rest was ok, not the greatest.  Was interesting with the end, the woman being acquitted and being made CEO

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

i didn't see the point in that since they got the potato but serve it for lunch was amusing

Thread