Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Forgetting to change Sophie alias from male to female was amusing and accidentally finding the mole was great but Trevor walking in on their operation was priceless

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I think the woman was helped out by the people that are watching the team, and now she has a vendetta for them and the power to back it up.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

i suppose but we will see how it all play out

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Of course, but speculation is 3/4's of the fun  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Carnival Job

Well i have to say the mark becoming client was nice twist but i had feeling russian maid was behind it from start so it came as no surprise for me when they revealed. Parker and Adderson was amusing with parker 2000

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I really liked that Elliot got a beating, it was different instead of him taking on everyone and barely getting hit, then he found his focus and kicked butt.  Paker and Hardison was great as always

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Well he was rather distracted he realise he needed to focus

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Parker getting jealous of the Parker 2000 was amusing but what a lucky break Eliot gave Molly the ear piece and the way Parker got the sniper on the ferris wheel was impressive, Eliot meeting his match made a nice change

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Best episode of the season!  Loved how Elliot went beserk.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Grave Danger Job

Well Addison get buried alive was a good hook and i am so glad they got them it sad to think people con at funeral homes and it was a good episode.

The Boiler Room Job

This wasn't as good as previous episode but finding out who benefits the team take down was interesting and he turn out to be a good guy but profit from them.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I liked that not only did they get the money ($500,000) they also got both the funeral family and the drug dealer arrested for major crimes.  And a large shipment of drugs in Texas is not a good thing to get caught with, very harsh penalties

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I really liked this episode, they run a con that failed while not only stealing all the money, but helped the FBI.  Elliot in the jungle, like them snake hearts.  Wouldn't say the guy is a good guy, he just see where's the money is.

This was great. They didn't have their own equiptment.  Let's "steal ATC".   HAHHA.   

Getting the heart for the child was awesome, and Nate going against the old dying guy was great.  He got really serious bout this guy dying and doing it naturally.  No new heart for him!!

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

yeah this was great episode but more impressive adderson landing 747 using a computer simulator

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It's a good job Hardison didn't get confused about hid left and right when Parker put ventilation holes in his coffin and getting those that got away arrested was great

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So glad the people they used to help were the ones conned and because all his cons were over the phone he had no idea especial when he thought he had conned them

4x09 The Cross My Heart Job

It's a good job Nate realised the ambulance was one of his backup plans but trying to steal the heart from a 15-year-old boy to use for himself was diabolical

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well i liked how he spotted a client before they came to him. I think first time we seen Nate get a client by asking them if they need their help which is rather different. You would think Hardison would back up laptop with what skills he has?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The back up is probably in Boston with the rest of his stuff.... oops  

Thread