Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

For a computer guy he really should have more than one back up

[ Last edited by bala at 8-23-2011 06:15 ]

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Carrying around backups is not something you do.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Queen’s Gambit Job

Great summer finale i knew he was up to something but meeting his daughter was a surprise but parker enjoying base jump was amusing given that she didn't expected to do one. Hardison having her back was great.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well not as intense as a summer finale, but am kinda glad it isn't a cliffhanger.  Nate winning the one game by himself was good.  And knowing that hardison would die at plans C, F, M-Q and such was funny
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I loved how Parker tried to walk in the heavy shoes.  So funny to see her dance.  Her and Harrbison dancing together to the dance mix was awesome!!  

I'm glad it wasn't a cliffhanger.  Nice to just end and start again new!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That was quite a compliment when Jim Sterling asks Nate for help but not knowing it was for Olivia his daughter was a interesting surprise

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Who would thought he had a daughter

4x11 The Experimental Job

Who would of thought that Eliot's run in with the guy with the taser would be their downfall to Alec's abduction but the way they turned it around so quickly was impressive

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but did you notice Alec had some fight moves

Reply 61#61 bala's post

He is getting better.  Well he is also getting bigger and buffer looks like.

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

Yes i noticed that i am surprised how buff he is getting considering that he a computer guy -it's clear that he work out in his free time.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Hey, that's a very rude generalization that computer guys are not in good shape.

The Office Job

Doing a con live is challenging but have a film crew follow them certainly made this episode stand out

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Not much of a documentary or mockumentary fan, so it kind of rubbed me the wrong way as I think it took a lot out of the episode.

Reply 66#66 sanggye's post

I agree i was just trying say something positive about this episode

Reply 65#65 bala's post

This has to be one of the worst episodes with that bizarre documentary film crew but the director secretly filming Parker was amusing

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

It was a bad episode i think they really need a better episode

The Girls' Night Out Job

This was a much better episode but the guy not knowing it was Parker was amusing but the bomb certainly made the episode great along with other grifter who replace Sophie last season. Look like it's boy's turn next week

Reply 70#70 bala's post

How would he know it was Parker, it isn't like their photographs are on the Thieve's Monthly Newsletter, or that there is a Thieve's Monthly newsletter?  This was a funny episode, watching the woman take charge and do a job on their own, and they dominated it.

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

Well you would think he would have some idea who she look like?

Thread