Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Again, why? because they are both thieves?  If you are a world renown thief, you don't really want your face to be known, would make it hard to get through customs and such.  Same goes for many of the others.  Doing illegal activities, it is probably better to keep a low profile.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 73#73 sanggye's post

Well i don't know obvious i didn't expect him to reconise her but at least some idea what Parker look like eg thin blonde

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I agree, they must have some vage footage of them robbing some banks. Since they mostly work alone and don't know enough about computer things to shut down the cameras.
And FBI etc also have their pictures, so it wouldn't be that hard for a good criminal with a friend who knows about pc's to get these pictures.

Reply 75#75 kellemanske's post

Yeah but i think they never got caught because they avoid camera but i am sure they have some footage somewhere

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I don't think you know the darkside, why would someone look up information that they have no interest in.  i lost a job interview to someone else, he was better than me, but I have no desire to know who he is or what he looks like.  There is no reason for a thief, even though they have heard of the name Parker, to know what she looks like or have a care what she looks like.  And just because Hardison has the Skillz to break into the gov't computers, doesn't make everyone able to do that.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 77#77 sanggye's post

sorry, but you'd wanna know the competition when they beat you in such a big payday. but you're right, they would need a reason to look it up.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

What an insult offering 20% to Parker when it was her who made it possible and Peggy attacking the waiter with the frying pan was amusing

The Boys' Night Out Job

What a way to continue it from previous episode showing what boys got upto but it did feel underwhelming compared to girls night out didn't it?

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I don't know underwhelming, think some of it came about because of the focus was on more of two separate groups instead of just 1 really.  Heck they did take down a mob family and a drug cartel.

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

Well they didn't diffuse a bomb

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Well either did the girls, they just threw it out a window

Reply 80#80 bala's post

The way Nate eventually got a phone at the AA meeting was amusing and the disguised conversation was impressive but Eliot taking everyone out in the bar without anyone noticing was too much but i did like the con in the car park and the what happened at the police pound

4x15 The Lonely Hearts Job

Wow a whole group of female grifters

Reply 85#85 sanggye's post

All the female grifters being clumsy was a bit of a giveaway but still amusing and Sophie repeating what Meredith said at the marina was great

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that there didn't know what they were walking in was amusing and Sophie and Nate trying to seduce each other was rather amusing.

The Gold Job

Well Adison trying to be the boss was bound go wrong but Nate using it has back up plan while getting gold was amusing.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Hardison almost had it, he just got a bit too complicated.  Eliot liking his nickname and cartoon was great.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

The double-pronged monkey con did sound very complicated but the four million property deal was too much and stealing their gold was great

The Radio Job

Well i have to say breaking into US Patent office seemed rather easy but i liked how he got dragged in because f his father but that really make Nate angry and i can't wait to see what happens next week season finale

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I agree, getting in was ok, seeing how Nate's Dad had been there all weekend without triggering the alarm. But the escape plan (from both) was great. The ending was strange. If you see a bomb, you try to get to the exit, you don't just stand there and see it count down... Curious to see next week

Thread