Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Gimme a K Steet Job

Who would thought getting cheer leading to become a sport would be so challenging. I have mentioned before how boring i felt this season was but this episode reminds me why i watch this show because things don't exactly go to plan and seeing these guy improvise is brilliant. I like episode where con are more complicated and result pure luck to pull it off

5x05 The Gimme a K Steet Job

The cheerleaders in a pyramid to hold the parabolic mike was amusing and that must of been one of their biggest challenges in getting Congress to pass the bill

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I liked that it was difficult most of previous episode cons have been fairly straight forward

The D.B. Cooper Job

Well who would thought he be hiding in plain sight and i loved how cast recreated all different character on the flashback

The Real Fake Car Job

This was another good episode but there were some good twist we saw most of them coming but some really came out of blue.

5x06 The D.B. Cooper Job

The 1971 re-enactment was impressive and the fact the guy they wanted was given a job as an FBI agent I found amusing

5x07 The Real Fake Car Job

The Marshal activating the GPS on the phone had some great consequence none more than her with the money and what they did to that car to make it look like it had been in the barn for years was criminal but glad they got it back without getting damaged

The broken Wing job

Title wrong in the site but i always like Parker because she's unpredictable but the way this episode played out rather amusing i really enjoyed watching it.

5x08 The Broken Wing Job

Parker's determination to get sound on table five was impressive and the phone hacking was amusing thanks to Amy who was impressive but shame they didn't realise who the real target was

5x09 The Rundown Job

I had a feeling their arrest was a cover but having Adam Baldwin making a guest appearance was great and Colonel Vance asking them to stop a terrorist attack was interesting but sending a SOS through the car was awesome

5x10 The Frame-Up Job

You just knew the vault would be empty but to make thing worse Sterling was on hand to arrest them both and they should of let Sterling take the fake painting just to make him look stupid, who would of thought the painting was of Sophie naked

fav episode so far was the ice hockey 1
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

The Low Low Price Job

This was a good returning episode but i liked how she was able counteract the team with all their con but seriously having result in playing a prank on her to get her to blow up was rather amusing and childish at the sametime. .

5x11 The Low Low Price Job

Caroline was impressive at playing them at their own game but the TV offer was priceless or should I say down to $99.99 from $999.99 and her turning it around as a lost leader a great comeback

The White Rabbit Job

This was the most ambitious and dangerous con they have ever pulled and we saw how bad it can go good thing Parker managed to stop him killing himself.

5x12 The White Rabbit Job

This has the be their ultimate challenge by trying to get into Charles Dodgson's dreams but Parker reminding him of Patience could of been fatal and Eliot with the security guards was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i like old security guard pointing the gun

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yes he was funny but glad Eliot didn't hit him

The Corkscrew Job

Well making a priceless bottle of wine worthless was rather amusing but actually get the wine and drink it was amusing

5x13 The Corkscrew Job

Being given the rare bottle of wine after he was arrested was amusing

Thread