Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well that problem with nate he never look at long-term view

Morning after Job

Yea for someone who can catch long con artists and come up with good variations of long cons, he does has a tendency to be a little short-sided.  I enjoyed this episode, seeing Parker do more grifting than robbery is nice.  And the dynamic between the "two cops" was cool.  They are becoming more and more the good guys, a few years back they probably would have let the witness run away, instead of keeping him safe and keeping him in custody.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-6-2010 15:03 ]

3x14 The Ho, Ho, Ho Job

Great seasonal episode and without saying to much the tunnel part i didn't see coming

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well neither did i but nate wasn't thinking and got played next week a double episode

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Decent episode, Wil Wheaton, as always, plays a good a-hole (between this and Big Bang Theory, he really is breaking that Wesley steroetype)  Liked some little things, like Parker walking straight though the swings of the sword without paying any attention.  Though, unless i am mistaken, I didn't hear the catchphrase at all, I was waiting for... "Let's steal Christmas"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

that would been too chessy

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Well they say the catchphrase every episode except this one and the one with the knife.  And a emp directional gun isn't cheesy?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

that was funny when they used EMP gun on them

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Oh yea, Hardison's Van going boom, but where did all the smoke come from, EMP's only knock out electrical, not catch them on fire

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

The electronics in that van causes electric fire

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Oh ok     Well, wait to we see his new one

The Big Bang Job

I couldn't wait for this episode to be update since it was only show i needed to watch today but Elliot gun fight sequence was completely ridiculous but was amazing to watch and how those bullets missed him when he was sliding across the floor was crazy.

The San Lorenzo Job

Stealing an election in a foreign crazy was most difficult con but playing American politics worked but i am glad it's over. Well done getting that actor to play Damien Monroe he was fantastic in the role which really surprised me.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Elliot fight's are normally good but that has to be the most ridiculous one I've seen

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well there's a reason why he is called the best and this proves it.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

omg I couldn't agree more. I was so annoyed with that fight, I went to bed and didn't finish the second episode.  I mean 6 against 1: all the bullets flying and he wasn't even NICKED!!!!   They missed him entirely!!!   That was terrible.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

i thought it was 8 against 1 ?

6 guys in the corner surrounding him

1 guy he shot trying sneak up on him

other guy at end of that fight that he shot

[ Last edited by bala at 12-20-2010 13:51 ]

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Whatever dude!  it was bad.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

i know hence why i comment on it

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I'm glad the team got to take down Moreau and Sophie playing dead was impressive considering it was on live TV

Thread