Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-20-2010 05:10  
I couldn't wait for this episode to be update since it was only show i needed to watch today but Elliot gun fight sequence was completely ridiculous but was amazing to watch and how those bullets miss ...
I feel the same way, part of me hated the Matrix part, but it was very cool to watch
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 94#94 sanggye's post

it really wasn't too much matrix if he had gone in the air and took them all out than you might go all way

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Nah, talking about slowing down to "Bullet Time"  where you see him unbelievably, without out moving but the slide, have all the bullets in action miss him.  And though they weren't the first, the term "Bullet-Time", for slowing down the bullets to see em as the "hero" goes around them is trademarked by Warner Brothers and first coined for the film Matrix, where the effect is used.

source
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 96#96 sanggye's post

did you notice something that he says he doesn't like gun but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use it.

i think they did because people got fed up hand-to hand combat - i have feeling actor hurted his hand was the reason why they decided for him to use guns.

It was a ok ending to the story line i just wish it had lasted a little longer. The rest of the eps this season did not lead up to this ending much.

It would have been nice if during the season they had mentioned the big job more.

Elliot's gun scene was cheezy but not bad. I know her should have been hurt from it but hey he is supposed to be the best.

The election was hilarious. I love the comment about the election being a new age election. No more need for TV or paper. It was an electronic win.

My only concern now is what do they do next season if there is one.

Reply 98#98 carlorica's post

Well i am guessing they continue helping people out

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Yea I would like to see them get back to some basic cons.  I liked the ending, it has been a while since they had done a major con, so this one was nice.

I agree.  Good ending with the Big Con.  "let steal a country".....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Leverage Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

4x01 The Long Way Down Job

I had a felling the wife would go up the mountain to try and triangulate her husbands signal and planting the phone in the guys pocket was risky considering after her burnt the notebook that was all the evidence they had left

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It was a good season opening and I liked that Nate had altitude sickness!  Serves him right for being a drunk!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good opener but finding the bug will certainly make for interesting season as we don't know who planted it.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Finding out who planted the bug will be interesting

The 10 Li'l Grifters Job

Well the team thinking doubt whether Nate killed the mark was interesting but i am so annoyed i didn't figure out it was the daughter

I watched it and was so bored. I think the Characters need more growth or something.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

Yeah after 4 years there really running out of ideas

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 07:50  
I had a felling the wife would go up the mountain to try and triangulate her husbands signal and planting the phone in the guys pocket was risky considering after her burnt the notebook that was all t ...
Yea civilians never listen, they always let their emotions get involved.  Good season opening, am glad it is back on.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 14:17  
Finding out who planted the bug will be interesting
Oh yeah, who is watching the team?  It is going to be real interesting.  

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

I knew the daughter did it, there was hints when she was at the office.  I don't know if the characters need more growth, maybe, but I kind of like that we know who they are.  We have the alcoholism, the puppy love, each character is who they are, but at the same time, there is some change from who they were from the first season.

Thread