Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

he knew he couldn't out run it

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Threatening to put Hardison to sleep reminded me of what they used to do to B.A. in The A-Team before flying and Eliot telling the men for hire they need to share before knocking them out was amusing but you would think they had broken into Fort Knox with the amount of police, the fight in front of the window was great but how quick he took them out afterwards was impressive

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

You got a good memory about A-Team i hadn't gotten that connection but it nice to see something don't change

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought it was funny that Elliot used the Die hard plot to talk to the FBI agent, and yea I thought it was an A-team reference also.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x18 The Last Dam Job

Interesting season finale but Dubenich and Latimer going over the edge fighting for the gun was amusing

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

well, it was nice that he didn't shoot them, but this way they might have survived the fall making it possible they'll return next season.

Reply 98#98 kellemanske's post

I liked them using their opposites that they have run across in the past
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Leverage Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres July 15, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

The (Very) Big Bird Job

So now there situated in portland as their new home and finding out how each of them spend their summer was amusing. As for the con maybe it's just me but i felt this was weak opener for the season. What is nate planning ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's a good job Eliot spotted the goons following the mother and daughter of the pilot who was killed in the plane crash and they should of given him the teddy bear back which was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-16-2012 09:58  
So now there situated in portland as their new home and finding out how each of them spend their summer was amusing. As for the con maybe it's just me but i felt this was weak opener for the season. W ...
I liked it better than some from last season.

The Blue Line Job

This was a nice episode saving the kid father from death but the owner get payback from his players was nice twist.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yea I liked that not only did the owner get his from the team but he also had to sign over the team.  Loved the Soylent Green shoutout

5x02 The Blue Line Job

Marko's manager having a bounty on his head to make sure he didn't collect his bonus was horrendous considering the head injuries he had already

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Goes to show that many people only look out for themselves

The First Contact Job

Well making him think he's crazy was great way to get the man reputation back

The French Connection Job

So much for drugs i should figured it was rare food item but this season hasn't blown me away in fact it was very watchable this used to be one my favourite show when it started and now it just becoming a average show no surprises at the moment

5x03 The First Contact Job

I'm impressed they managed to fool James about the alien's first contact situation but the empty boots and making him think alien abduction was priceless

5x04 The French Connection Job

Truffles being more valuable than drugs was interesting and Parker as the food critic was amusing but Eliot not breaking a sweat while being attacked was impressive

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that guy is so multi-talented i can't believe it

He can ride horses
He can be a singer
He can be a chef
He can fight

Thread