Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

got admit the plane thing has been best situation on the show no-one will know it them to save them

These guys are really something a fake brain tumour on a corpse -they seem no limitation on scams they pull

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I like the way the names on the list were the people they conned and didn't realise it

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i figured that out when he showed the list at the time but it was nice touch getting them evicted from their mark house that was a bonus.

I LOVE all the scams they pull on this show- but I wish they would stop trying to make a big deal about the character's histories- the show starts to fall flat whenever they try to make it an "emotional" drama. The action/comedy is so good, they should just stick to that

Reply 45#45 rian_bean's post

Well it's trying do it all of it. i just not action or comedy it tries to get character development

The latest episode was so good Parker being happy

Episode 11

wow trust Parker to find a case in the court room-the client didn't even know

Fantastic episode

Season finale

Fantastic i love how at start everyone was running their own con than somehow they get back and i wonder if she will join the cast next season?

Season two

It would be good if this was added to the site before the 2nd season starts on Jul/15/2009

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well that was quick-second season is in 2 months-i was expecting wait September

Cool I guess they are making it a summer show so it won't compete with the major networks. Plus a quicker turn around can increase a retention of viewers.

Season 2 promo

I love this show!!! I want to thank Bala cause I wouldn't have known it without you
Since the quiz I've watched the complete first season
I can't wait to see the next season. I'm hooked

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

your welcome i know the good stuff

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I have also got hooked on some great shows through doing the quizzes

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I'm one who introduce you to burn notice ?

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Yes i have even looked at show that you have suggested like Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns and others that are now here

Thread