Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a great episode. I love the fact that the grifter had to tell the truth to get the boy to understand her and do what was needed.

yes me too, but what would be her real name? And will she ever start telling the truth to someone?

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

We all know her as Sophie

Reply 20#20 bala's post

yes I know that But that's not her real name, at least that's what I made of what she said to Nate

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i like Sophie has her name it's nice same and it's suit her

Leverage 2x05 The Three Days of the Hunter Job

Great episode with Sophie taking the lead to get a TV reporter but that was funny when she told everyone to pack there bags we are going to DC with no response and then walks into the closet and when Parker was trying to get caught stealing the reporters ID and said i don't know how to get caught

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes conning a crooked reporter was a bit of a challenge i love it when the reporter walk out and see Elliot to believe Alec story  

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I just loved that they all switched rolls
But I think that this epi was necessary to shake up the show a bit

It was a fun show. Everyone except Elliot got to play a different role and that was different.

It shows that the characters can adapt to any situation and that is why I love the show.

Leverage 2x06 The Top Hat Job

Parker's entrance onto the magic act stage when she was tied to Alec  was funny

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yes this episode was so funny i loved harison keep get locked biometric scan just as he about crack it it does retina scan . The begaining was fantastic when intial prep and got caught but parker wow jump off the bridge was impressive that was risk she really know how to think on her feet.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Yes Parker has got some great acrobatic skills

Really a great epi! I loved Nate as a magician He was adorable while he didn't know what to do

two live crews

Great Episode two team and it proves Nate is the best i liked how changed to become cops.

I loved the epi and the way they double coned the conman And Sophie burying Sophie Devereaux was nice touch

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

Yes but that Nate more experience than the other guy.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

This was a funny episode with the pick pocketing of each other and the flash back of previous encounters and with the other team beating them to the first painting but the icing on the cake was walking out right under security nose disguised as cops

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

These guys are good

ice man job

Great episode i mean hardison got himself into trouble and all asking sophie to help them

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Nice exit from the vault for Parker and Alec

Thread