Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes but Alec British accent really shocked him   i was very impressed he could pull it off

i knew it i knew that women was going join Leverage gang   What a clif-hanger

Reply 39#39 bala's post

This was a great episode i thought Nate was going to loose in the court room and do you think the lawyer Tara will be a regular

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Actually she just a filler here the scoop the actress that plays Sophie is pregnant she expecting a baby in November hence why she hasn't been available in last few episodes.

Jeri Ryan is filling in for her for few episode until she has her baby

2x10 The Runway Job

Parker on the cat walk was funny but interesting move by Tara with the 5 0 code

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes i like how she told him but sophie turning monitor was funny

2x11 The Bottle Job

Another great episode but i didn't see the three locals in the back room being cops so that just made the con that much better

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I'm curious to know, what Nate's father actually did. Was he a conman too? or just a loanshark? or even a cop like those three?N

The Zanzibar Marketplace Job

I just watched the episode. It's a good one with a lot of surprising coworkers and a nice end. Really nice to see everyone fit in that well. I kind of feel like Sofie doesn't have to come back. I like the team like this too. Tara is completely different and if Sofie stays away, Nate and Maggie might end up back together. If she comes back, I think Nate will choose her. It is funny though that everyone discusses the cases with Sofie over the computer, but that Nate still doesn't know

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

Nice work in the lift and swapping the number plated

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

I think Nate knows but just does not want to let the rest of them know because he cares for them and for the new member. He also likes Sofie but wants to give her the space until she comes around.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes that was good but not as funny as Eliot hitting that guy who walked into the bar

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-21-2010 17:25  
Another great episode but i didn't see the three locals in the back room being cops so that just made the con that much better
Well i like when Harison became the weatherman . That was more amusing. i wasn't sure if they were actually cops or not?.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

yes the backroom gambliers were cops, that was not part of the con.  that was one of the things that made the con harder.  especally cause they knew nate's background but more so his fathers.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 51#51 kwargalla's post

Thanks i understand that now but when i was watch it i couldn't tell . With all the cons they done anything is possible.

The Future Job

Great episode just when you think things are going to plan the mark get kidnapped and i love how they managed kill 2 birds with one stone, taken down two criminal by accident is great.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Great explanation on how he read Parker so well and Tara explaining how she did it, with a lot of help and then looking up

2x14 The Three Strikes Job

Not one of the best episodes but outsmarting the FBI and the mayor and then stealing Amy's car was funny but Alec was upset that he had to blow up his van as a decoy

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Alec really loved that van it's things like this make this show funny first he blow up his place at the end of season 1 and now the van but clif-hanger is going create trouble.

2x15 The Maltese Falcon Job

Great way to get a room and the way Nate slowed down Sterling in the lift was funny

Thread