Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

But was this the season-finale ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Yes it is the season final, i was expecting more of a cliffhanger

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well nate being arrested in major clif-hanger -there no way they help him out and he did a good thing and selling other people out. At least Sophie back to take Nate place

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I bet he will be rescued from the ambulance at the start of the new season or at least the hospital

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

yeah i hadn't thought of that . They would have come up with a plan rather fast to do that-the Sterling won't allow any of them get close enough for that to happen.

I have to agree Nate will be rescued or asked to join an elite group to stop people and he will get to chose his own crew.

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

We will wait some months for season 3

Leverage Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:41 ]

Why is the one returning show you want to watch is late so i have had to watch the HD release and will save the discussion until it's been added

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do but both were good episodes

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes great episodes and another double episode next week as well

Well the first ep is up and I have to say.... IT WAS GREAT!!!!@.

I though it was funny how they tricked the Warden into taken all the money and then the FBI arresting him. It was awesome. It is also nice to see Sophie back helping the crew out. She is a great person.

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

But you got admit you didn't see them getting blackmailed at the end ?. it was great but now they have 6 months but i have feeling that she just get started with them.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2010 20:19  
Yes great episodes and another double episode next week as well
Yes look like it's going to be a double bill though this summer

The Reunion Job

So there take nerd back high school and brainwashes him into change his password so that they could access his network was rather impressive

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That high school computer was blast from the past with it's floppy disc

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I have to agree the computer was a blast from the past. I also liked they they tricked the guy into changing his password.

I wonder if they will use him later to help them with their task. He could be useful.

3x03 The Inside Job

Parker's solo mission didn't go to plan but putting the news crew in hazmat suites was a great way to get the truth out of them

3x04 The Scheherazade Job

Hardison pretending to be a violin prodigy and play a loud concert piece but thanks to being hypnotised he pulled it off and during the concert Eliot almost meet his match

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2010 17:22  
Parker's solo mission didn't go to plan but putting the news crew in hazmat suites was a great way to get the truth out of them
Yes that was smart thinking but other guy who got Parker involved really should of known what she was like.

Thread