Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yeah Parker has changed for the better but she still thinks of the other guy as family also. Now he knows that she has found a family and she is safe.

The second ep was great also. I love the fact that Hardison was tricked into playing as well as he did. It was awesome. It was also great how they tricked the President into turning in his brother. It allowed the group to get away.

It was also great how he knew the file was about her and that she is not to do it again. This is getting to be an interesting season.

Reply 14#14 carlorica's post

Yes there really need push up show and that's what they did

3x05 The Double-Blind Job

Ashley was lucky she ran into Alec but Parker reaction was amusing, i thought Sophie wanted something out of Darren Hoffman jacket but placing the button camera was great

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes most of this episode seem predictable to be honest i guess most part but i didn't catch trick case that was good surprise.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeah the trick case was cool. This ep seemed out of place in the whole story line of bringing down the guy they are after.

On a better note it looks like the team is seeing Nate breaking down again. Sophie is getting a little worried and I think she cares about him. Let hope she brings him around.

Reply 18#18 carlorica's post

on the other hand, they can't center every episode around bringing down the guy...

Elliot has a nice voice but Parker was funny

Reply 20#20 bala's post

this episode was great!!! and you're right, Eliot sings great

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Elliot being chased by his fans and fighting in the sound booth was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 7-19-2010 20:46 this episode was great!!! and you're right, Eliot sings great

JUST FOR YOU

I liked that Elliot got close with the girl (Jo from Supernatural - still wish she'd stuck around on that show longer) You don't get to see Elliot with the women, unless it's a con, so it was nice to see him get close to someone. and yes he has a great voice and totally country music look

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 23#23 bala's post

it's a great song too btw.
Thanks for posting it.

3x07 The Gone Fishin' Job

Alec and Eliot getting captured for a change was good and the money swap from under the Hummer was obvious but never the less still a good episode

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Look like getting kidnap was a good thing since they manages to stop the bomb

The Boost Job

Look like Parker almost ruined the whole plan and she really a jack of all traits but asking Adison hack a car was funny.

The Boost Job

Adison hacking a new car makes complete sense since they are completely computerized, most cars can be remotely shut down, not too far a stretch that they can be hacked

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

your right but she didn't exactly tell him in advance

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Parker having a soft spot for the young female mechanic was nice but things taking a turn for the worse when she tells on them was predictable

The Three-Card Monte Job

Great episode Nate taking on his criminal father but he still manages chase out of town .

3x09 The Three-Card Monte Job

Good episode when Nate has to go after his own father, Jimmy Ford, when he discovers that his dad is working with Russian mobsters but being outsmarted by Jimmy was funny

Thread