Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

he is his father so he still manages get one-over on Jimmy in the end.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Making him think he was letting him go but spoiling his plan at the same time was great

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Guess his father forgot to keep on eye on the Red Queen :

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

no i think he just underestimate his own son that's problem he never thought his son man enough to take him on because he's soft and he proved he's not

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Well yea that's pretty much it, he underestimated Nate so he forgot to watch.  same thing, different words.  Decent episode, not one of my favorites though.

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Thank you joining in on discussion over the past few days.

it's nice when a member wants to discuss what they watch it makes interesting discussion. i hope you continue come on here tell us what you think . we need some fresh blood on this place

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2010 06:24 ]

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Thanks for the welcome, I have been a member for a couple years or so, just didn't post much.  Will probably post more as more shows start up in the fall.  I am behind on a lot of the newer shows.

Reply 40#40 sanggye's post

your welcome just don't become addict

The Underground Job

Wasn't really surprised with this episode it was a simple con with hardly any surprises.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Parker was quite good as the grifter and Eliot looking out for Cory because of what he was doing for his family after his father died but Parker making a note of Alec touching his chin was funny

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Apart from the jail episode so far this season has been average.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I agree.  It seems that the cons are getting less elaborate and less interesting, and just becoming kind of mundane

3x11 The Rashomon Job

This was a episode with a difference when the team argue over who originally stole the dagger, i liked the way they all had a different interpretation of Sophie's voice

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a different episode shame they didn't show the second attempt

The King George Job

This was a better episode but sophie using her stolen stuff frame the guy was great but now they are going to steal federal witness?.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

How much of Sophie past was true when she was introduced to The Countess of Kensington but the accent of the British police at the storage unit was amusing

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny

we don't talk like that

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Atlases the van was authentic being right hand drive with British number plates

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed this episode.  It was nice to see a real con go on again.  And seeing Parker as the auctioneer, priceless.

3x13 The Morning After Job

Parker playing dead so the team could hook the mark was impressive but Eliot and Alec arguing about taking the police call while the prisoner escapes was funny. Nate thinking he has the upper hand but being played all along was unusual

Thread