Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 carlorica's post

i can't wait until they meet their match

The fairygodparent job

It was great to see harison try to do parker job and i love parker manage guide him through having conversation with FBI

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

yep you kind of knew that would happen one day -i mean think all cons they done they bound meet up with people from pervious cons ?

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

We all know her as Sophie

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i like Sophie has her name it's nice same and it's suit her

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes conning a crooked reporter was a bit of a challenge i love it when the reporter walk out and see Elliot to believe Alec story  

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yes this episode was so funny i loved harison keep get locked biometric scan just as he about crack it it does retina scan . The begaining was fantastic when intial prep and got caught but parker wow jump off the bridge was impressive that was risk she really know how to think on her feet.

two live crews

Great Episode two team and it proves Nate is the best i liked how changed to become cops.

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

Yes but that Nate more experience than the other guy.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

These guys are good

ice man job

Great episode i mean hardison got himself into trouble and all asking sophie to help them

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes but Alec British accent really shocked him   i was very impressed he could pull it off

i knew it i knew that women was going join Leverage gang   What a clif-hanger

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Actually she just a filler here the scoop the actress that plays Sophie is pregnant she expecting a baby in November hence why she hasn't been available in last few episodes.

Jeri Ryan is filling in for her for few episode until she has her baby

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes i like how she told him but sophie turning monitor was funny

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes that was good but not as funny as Eliot hitting that guy who walked into the bar

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-21-2010 17:25  
Another great episode but i didn't see the three locals in the back room being cops so that just made the con that much better
Well i like when Harison became the weatherman . That was more amusing. i wasn't sure if they were actually cops or not?.

Reply 51#51 kwargalla's post

Thanks i understand that now but when i was watch it i couldn't tell . With all the cons they done anything is possible.

The Future Job

Great episode just when you think things are going to plan the mark get kidnapped and i love how they managed kill 2 birds with one stone, taken down two criminal by accident is great.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Alec really loved that van it's things like this make this show funny first he blow up his place at the end of season 1 and now the van but clif-hanger is going create trouble.

Thread