Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 The Inside Job

Parker's solo mission didn't go to plan but putting the news crew in hazmat suites was a great way to get the truth out of them

3x04 The Scheherazade Job

Hardison pretending to be a violin prodigy and play a loud concert piece but thanks to being hypnotised he pulled it off and during the concert Eliot almost meet his match

3x05 The Double-Blind Job

Ashley was lucky she ran into Alec but Parker reaction was amusing, i thought Sophie wanted something out of Darren Hoffman jacket but placing the button camera was great

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Elliot being chased by his fans and fighting in the sound booth was funny

3x07 The Gone Fishin' Job

Alec and Eliot getting captured for a change was good and the money swap from under the Hummer was obvious but never the less still a good episode

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Parker having a soft spot for the young female mechanic was nice but things taking a turn for the worse when she tells on them was predictable

3x09 The Three-Card Monte Job

Good episode when Nate has to go after his own father, Jimmy Ford, when he discovers that his dad is working with Russian mobsters but being outsmarted by Jimmy was funny

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Making him think he was letting him go but spoiling his plan at the same time was great

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Parker was quite good as the grifter and Eliot looking out for Cory because of what he was doing for his family after his father died but Parker making a note of Alec touching his chin was funny

3x11 The Rashomon Job

This was a episode with a difference when the team argue over who originally stole the dagger, i liked the way they all had a different interpretation of Sophie's voice

Reply 48#48 bala's post

How much of Sophie past was true when she was introduced to The Countess of Kensington but the accent of the British police at the storage unit was amusing

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Atlases the van was authentic being right hand drive with British number plates

3x13 The Morning After Job

Parker playing dead so the team could hook the mark was impressive but Eliot and Alec arguing about taking the police call while the prisoner escapes was funny. Nate thinking he has the upper hand but being played all along was unusual

3x14 The Ho, Ho, Ho Job

Great seasonal episode and without saying to much the tunnel part i didn't see coming

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Elliot fight's are normally good but that has to be the most ridiculous one I've seen

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I'm glad the team got to take down Moreau and Sophie playing dead was impressive considering it was on live TV

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I cant believe they have updated episode 15 on TVfull before VIP

Reply 79#79 bala's post

But what about the loyal supporters of VIP

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

If you click on the last episode it will take you to the new site

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Not much of a surprise when you have to re register and you are charged 3.5 times more to watch but i haven't registered yet to see what it costs compared to VIP

Thread