Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

But was this the season-finale ?

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well nate being arrested in major clif-hanger -there no way they help him out and he did a good thing and selling other people out. At least Sophie back to take Nate place

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

yeah i hadn't thought of that . They would have come up with a plan rather fast to do that-the Sterling won't allow any of them get close enough for that to happen.

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

We will wait some months for season 3

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do but both were good episodes

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

But you got admit you didn't see them getting blackmailed at the end ?. it was great but now they have 6 months but i have feeling that she just get started with them.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2010 20:19  
Yes great episodes and another double episode next week as well
Yes look like it's going to be a double bill though this summer

The Reunion Job

So there take nerd back high school and brainwashes him into change his password so that they could access his network was rather impressive

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2010 17:22  
Parker's solo mission didn't go to plan but putting the news crew in hazmat suites was a great way to get the truth out of them
Yes that was smart thinking but other guy who got Parker involved really should of known what she was like.

Reply 14#14 carlorica's post

Yes there really need push up show and that's what they did

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes most of this episode seem predictable to be honest i guess most part but i didn't catch trick case that was good surprise.

Elliot has a nice voice but Parker was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 7-19-2010 20:46 this episode was great!!! and you're right, Eliot sings great

JUST FOR YOU

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Look like getting kidnap was a good thing since they manages to stop the bomb

The Boost Job

Look like Parker almost ruined the whole plan and she really a jack of all traits but asking Adison hack a car was funny.

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

your right but she didn't exactly tell him in advance

The Three-Card Monte Job

Great episode Nate taking on his criminal father but he still manages chase out of town .

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

he is his father so he still manages get one-over on Jimmy in the end.

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

no i think he just underestimate his own son that's problem he never thought his son man enough to take him on because he's soft and he proved he's not

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Thank you joining in on discussion over the past few days.

it's nice when a member wants to discuss what they watch it makes interesting discussion. i hope you continue come on here tell us what you think . we need some fresh blood on this place

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2010 06:24 ]

Thread