Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Ive just registered to see what it costs and it's more expensive but I'm going to check out one of their free shows to see how good it is

Reply 91#91 bala's post

It looks the same as tv-video with the exception of full screen

Leverage Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

4x01 The Long Way Down Job

I had a felling the wife would go up the mountain to try and triangulate her husbands signal and planting the phone in the guys pocket was risky considering after her burnt the notebook that was all the evidence they had left

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Finding out who planted the bug will be interesting

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I had a feeling his daughter, Hayley was involved from when Parker seen her in the corridor and then she made it to obvious when her father was murdered

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I would of liked to seen what happened with the runaway pushchair

Reply 16#16 bala's post

A few too many accidents but at leased they got their man and slowly we find out about who bugged his place

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That's why i said slowly and we now have a face which is more than we had in the first episode

Reply 24#24 bala's post

4x04 The Van Gogh Job
I enjoyed the flashbacks with the team as the characters and it's a shame that back then the back guy was denied the medal for saving the white guy but putting the bank guy on hold while he had a fight was amusing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Forgetting to change Sophie alias from male to female was amusing and accidentally finding the mole was great but Trevor walking in on their operation was priceless

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Parker getting jealous of the Parker 2000 was amusing but what a lucky break Eliot gave Molly the ear piece and the way Parker got the sniper on the ferris wheel was impressive, Eliot meeting his match made a nice change

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It's a good job Hardison didn't get confused about hid left and right when Parker put ventilation holes in his coffin and getting those that got away arrested was great

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So glad the people they used to help were the ones conned and because all his cons were over the phone he had no idea especial when he thought he had conned them

4x09 The Cross My Heart Job

It's a good job Nate realised the ambulance was one of his backup plans but trying to steal the heart from a 15-year-old boy to use for himself was diabolical

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That was quite a compliment when Jim Sterling asks Nate for help but not knowing it was for Olivia his daughter was a interesting surprise

4x11 The Experimental Job

Who would of thought that Eliot's run in with the guy with the taser would be their downfall to Alec's abduction but the way they turned it around so quickly was impressive

Reply 65#65 bala's post

This has to be one of the worst episodes with that bizarre documentary film crew but the director secretly filming Parker was amusing

Reply 70#70 bala's post

What an insult offering 20% to Parker when it was her who made it possible and Peggy attacking the waiter with the frying pan was amusing

Thread