Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love this show!!! I want to thank Bala cause I wouldn't have known it without you
Since the quiz I've watched the complete first season
I can't wait to see the next season. I'm hooked

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Thought so too
I liked the explanations with all the medical stuff too, and the look on the guys face when they didn't believe him

yes me too, but what would be her real name? And will she ever start telling the truth to someone?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

yes I know that But that's not her real name, at least that's what I made of what she said to Nate

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I just loved that they all switched rolls
But I think that this epi was necessary to shake up the show a bit

Really a great epi! I loved Nate as a magician He was adorable while he didn't know what to do

I loved the epi and the way they double coned the conman And Sophie burying Sophie Devereaux was nice touch

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I'm curious to know, what Nate's father actually did. Was he a conman too? or just a loanshark? or even a cop like those three?N

The Zanzibar Marketplace Job

I just watched the episode. It's a good one with a lot of surprising coworkers and a nice end. Really nice to see everyone fit in that well. I kind of feel like Sofie doesn't have to come back. I like the team like this too. Tara is completely different and if Sofie stays away, Nate and Maggie might end up back together. If she comes back, I think Nate will choose her. It is funny though that everyone discusses the cases with Sofie over the computer, but that Nate still doesn't know

Reply 18#18 carlorica's post

on the other hand, they can't center every episode around bringing down the guy...

Reply 20#20 bala's post

this episode was great!!! and you're right, Eliot sings great

Reply 23#23 bala's post

it's a great song too btw.
Thanks for posting it.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I agree, they must have some vage footage of them robbing some banks. Since they mostly work alone and don't know enough about computer things to shut down the cameras.
And FBI etc also have their pictures, so it wouldn't be that hard for a good criminal with a friend who knows about pc's to get these pictures.

Reply 77#77 sanggye's post

sorry, but you'd wanna know the competition when they beat you in such a big payday. but you're right, they would need a reason to look it up.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I agree, getting in was ok, seeing how Nate's Dad had been there all weekend without triggering the alarm. But the escape plan (from both) was great. The ending was strange. If you see a bomb, you try to get to the exit, you don't just stand there and see it count down... Curious to see next week

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

well, it was nice that he didn't shoot them, but this way they might have survived the fall making it possible they'll return next season.

Thread