Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

My fav part was at the end when he bought the drink and then smelled it. Thought about drinking it and then put it down and left the money on it.

It was funny when they guy tried to get them all in trouble but they had it all figured out to frame him.

It was a great episode. I love the fact that the grifter had to tell the truth to get the boy to understand her and do what was needed.

It was a fun show. Everyone except Elliot got to play a different role and that was different.

It shows that the characters can adapt to any situation and that is why I love the show.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

I think Nate knows but just does not want to let the rest of them know because he cares for them and for the new member. He also likes Sofie but wants to give her the space until she comes around.

I have to agree Nate will be rescued or asked to join an elite group to stop people and he will get to chose his own crew.

Well the first ep is up and I have to say.... IT WAS GREAT!!!!@.

I though it was funny how they tricked the Warden into taken all the money and then the FBI arresting him. It was awesome. It is also nice to see Sophie back helping the crew out. She is a great person.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I have to agree the computer was a blast from the past. I also liked they they tricked the guy into changing his password.

I wonder if they will use him later to help them with their task. He could be useful.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yeah Parker has changed for the better but she still thinks of the other guy as family also. Now he knows that she has found a family and she is safe.

The second ep was great also. I love the fact that Hardison was tricked into playing as well as he did. It was awesome. It was also great how they tricked the President into turning in his brother. It allowed the group to get away.

It was also great how he knew the file was about her and that she is not to do it again. This is getting to be an interesting season.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeah the trick case was cool. This ep seemed out of place in the whole story line of bringing down the guy they are after.

On a better note it looks like the team is seeing Nate breaking down again. Sophie is getting a little worried and I think she cares about him. Let hope she brings him around.

It was a ok ending to the story line i just wish it had lasted a little longer. The rest of the eps this season did not lead up to this ending much.

It would have been nice if during the season they had mentioned the big job more.

Elliot's gun scene was cheezy but not bad. I know her should have been hurt from it but hey he is supposed to be the best.

The election was hilarious. I love the comment about the election being a new age election. No more need for TV or paper. It was an electronic win.

My only concern now is what do they do next season if there is one.

Thread