Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

The way Nate eventually got a phone at the AA meeting was amusing and the disguised conversation was impressive but Eliot taking everyone out in the bar without anyone noticing was too much but i did like the con in the car park and the what happened at the police pound

Reply 85#85 sanggye's post

All the female grifters being clumsy was a bit of a giveaway but still amusing and Sophie repeating what Meredith said at the marina was great

Reply 88#88 bala's post

The double-pronged monkey con did sound very complicated but the four million property deal was too much and stealing their gold was great

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Threatening to put Hardison to sleep reminded me of what they used to do to B.A. in The A-Team before flying and Eliot telling the men for hire they need to share before knocking them out was amusing but you would think they had broken into Fort Knox with the amount of police, the fight in front of the window was great but how quick he took them out afterwards was impressive

4x18 The Last Dam Job

Interesting season finale but Dubenich and Latimer going over the edge fighting for the gun was amusing

Leverage Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres July 15, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's a good job Eliot spotted the goons following the mother and daughter of the pilot who was killed in the plane crash and they should of given him the teddy bear back which was funny

5x02 The Blue Line Job

Marko's manager having a bounty on his head to make sure he didn't collect his bonus was horrendous considering the head injuries he had already

5x03 The First Contact Job

I'm impressed they managed to fool James about the alien's first contact situation but the empty boots and making him think alien abduction was priceless

5x04 The French Connection Job

Truffles being more valuable than drugs was interesting and Parker as the food critic was amusing but Eliot not breaking a sweat while being attacked was impressive

5x05 The Gimme a K Steet Job

The cheerleaders in a pyramid to hold the parabolic mike was amusing and that must of been one of their biggest challenges in getting Congress to pass the bill

5x06 The D.B. Cooper Job

The 1971 re-enactment was impressive and the fact the guy they wanted was given a job as an FBI agent I found amusing

5x07 The Real Fake Car Job

The Marshal activating the GPS on the phone had some great consequence none more than her with the money and what they did to that car to make it look like it had been in the barn for years was criminal but glad they got it back without getting damaged

5x08 The Broken Wing Job

Parker's determination to get sound on table five was impressive and the phone hacking was amusing thanks to Amy who was impressive but shame they didn't realise who the real target was

5x09 The Rundown Job

I had a feeling their arrest was a cover but having Adam Baldwin making a guest appearance was great and Colonel Vance asking them to stop a terrorist attack was interesting but sending a SOS through the car was awesome

5x10 The Frame-Up Job

You just knew the vault would be empty but to make thing worse Sterling was on hand to arrest them both and they should of let Sterling take the fake painting just to make him look stupid, who would of thought the painting was of Sophie naked

5x11 The Low Low Price Job

Caroline was impressive at playing them at their own game but the TV offer was priceless or should I say down to $99.99 from $999.99 and her turning it around as a lost leader a great comeback

5x12 The White Rabbit Job

This has the be their ultimate challenge by trying to get into Charles Dodgson's dreams but Parker reminding him of Patience could of been fatal and Eliot with the security guards was amusing

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yes he was funny but glad Eliot didn't hit him

5x13 The Corkscrew Job

Being given the rare bottle of wine after he was arrested was amusing

Thread