Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Carnival Job

Well i have to say the mark becoming client was nice twist but i had feeling russian maid was behind it from start so it came as no surprise for me when they revealed. Parker and Adderson was amusing with parker 2000

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Well he was rather distracted he realise he needed to focus

The Grave Danger Job

Well Addison get buried alive was a good hook and i am so glad they got them it sad to think people con at funeral homes and it was a good episode.

The Boiler Room Job

This wasn't as good as previous episode but finding out who benefits the team take down was interesting and he turn out to be a good guy but profit from them.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

yeah this was great episode but more impressive adderson landing 747 using a computer simulator

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well i liked how he spotted a client before they came to him. I think first time we seen Nate get a client by asking them if they need their help which is rather different. You would think Hardison would back up laptop with what skills he has?

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

For a computer guy he really should have more than one back up

[ Last edited by bala at 8-23-2011 06:15 ]

The Queen’s Gambit Job

Great summer finale i knew he was up to something but meeting his daughter was a surprise but parker enjoying base jump was amusing given that she didn't expected to do one. Hardison having her back was great.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Who would thought he had a daughter

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but did you notice Alec had some fight moves

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

Yes i noticed that i am surprised how buff he is getting considering that he a computer guy -it's clear that he work out in his free time.

The Office Job

Doing a con live is challenging but have a film crew follow them certainly made this episode stand out

Reply 66#66 sanggye's post

I agree i was just trying say something positive about this episode

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

It was a bad episode i think they really need a better episode

The Girls' Night Out Job

This was a much better episode but the guy not knowing it was Parker was amusing but the bomb certainly made the episode great along with other grifter who replace Sophie last season. Look like it's boy's turn next week

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

Well you would think he would have some idea who she look like?

Reply 73#73 sanggye's post

Well i don't know obvious i didn't expect him to reconise her but at least some idea what Parker look like eg thin blonde

Reply 75#75 kellemanske's post

Yeah but i think they never got caught because they avoid camera but i am sure they have some footage somewhere

The Boys' Night Out Job

What a way to continue it from previous episode showing what boys got upto but it did feel underwhelming compared to girls night out didn't it?

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

Well they didn't diffuse a bomb

Thread